Cyber Security Forum Initiative Ethiopia Ethiopia
4 months ago
An international defence company is looking for a senior/principal electrical power engineer to push boundaries in the design and manufacture of a new generation of Royal Navy Submarines. The role would be mainly home based, with 2 days per fortnight on site. The sites are based in Barrow, Filton, Manchester or Portsmouth.
Electrical Power Engineer
Salary of up to £50,000
Based in either Barrow, Filton, Manchester and Portsmouth
Required On Site 2 Days Per Fortnight
Key Responsibilities Include
As an Electrical Power Engineer you would be focusing on Power Systems Architecture, Power Generation and Distribution, Power System Protection and co-ordination, Power System Operation, Power Electronics, Power System Earth Fault Monitoring.
• Undertaking functional design, providing advice and producing evidence for legislation, safety and technical requirements.
• Undertaking peer reviews.
• Identifying and implementing opportunities for personal and team... development.
As an Electrical Power Engineer we would be looking for you to have the following:
• Experience working within a relevant engineering role to industry codes and standards. A desirable would be experience of supporting submarines and their subsystems.
• Have worked on electrical power systems covering elements like low voltage AC, DC and electrical distributions and protection.
• Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent engineering experience.
If you interested in this position then press the Apply Now button.
JAM is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
If this role of Electronic Test Engineer is not of interest to yourself, but you know of someone who could be. JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you give us.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.