Cfp Jobs Leeds United Kingdom
4 months ago
Private Client Director - UK Wide Opportunities.
• Highly lucrative compensation structure
• Have the flexibility to work remotely from your home with leads provided
• Sell to high net worth individual investors
• Focus on bringing new private clients with assets of more than £250,000
Basic Salary: £60,000, which is non-validated.
Fully Expensed, mobile phone, laptop, travel mileage etc.
Their top earner earns in excess of £800k pa and top quartile performers in excess of £500k pa. In the first 12 months on average, a PCD should earn c£100k, the next 12 to 18 months, on average should earn between £170k and £180k. Average earnings for a PCD are £250,000
Our client is an International Investment Group with £80 Billion FUM. They have a single charging structure and the middle man (the IFA) is cut out of the process, making the products very competitive.
Behind the Private Client Director is a Financial Planner and an Investment Manager. The role is very much... in selling the benefit of using Fisher Investments for ongoing financial planning, however the Private Client Director role is to initiate the relationship and to complete the product sale. As a group, Fisher has £80 Billion FUM. Having started as an institutional investment company in America, the Private Client arm was developed as there was a strong demand from Company Directors for private advice.
• Level 4 qualified, meeting RDR requirements
• Minimum of five years of success selling to private investors
• Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
• Highly driven and able to sustain effective activity levels
• Highly competitive and goal orientated sales professional
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.