GrabJobs Greece Athens Greece
4 months ago
We are on the lookout for an ambitious Group Continuous Improvement & Sustainability Manager to join our dynamic team at ΦΑΜΑΡ ΑΒΕ in Άλιμος.
Growing your career as a Full Time Group Continuous Improvement & Sustainability Manager is a fantastic opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in communication, decision-making and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Group Continuous Improvement & Sustainability Manager at ΦΑΜΑΡ ΑΒΕ today!
FAMAR is a European contract manufacturing and development partner for the pharmaceutical and health & beauty industry. Building on our 70 years’ expertise, we deliver flexible solutions, from development to production and distribution. Driven by our customer-care mindset, we offer services covering the majority of pharmaceutical forms, while providing a particularly strong expertise in Liquids, Ointments and Creams. Through the outstanding knowledge and commitment of our 1850 employees and with a network... of 6 production sites, we supply a wide range of 1800 products in 125 international markets
We are currently looking for an experienced and high-caliber professional to fill the position of Group Continuous Improvement & Sustainability Manager.
Group Continuous Improvement & Sustainability Manager
In line with Famar Strategy and Objectives, the Group CI & Sustainability Manager identifies and implements improvement processes and initiatives, at Group and local level, to achieve the expected level of efficiency and competitiveness. In terms of Sustainability, the position holder contributes to define and implement FAMAR Strategy, fulfilling and anticipating customers’ requests while complying with environmental regulations, enacting polices and educating stakeholders regarding the importance of sustainable management practices.
Location: The position can be based at any FAMAR facility, in Greece (Attiki) or Italy (Baranzate).
Main Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
The Group CI & Sustainability Manager is responsible for the following:
• Ensures deployment of FAMAR Excellence System across the Group.
• Works with the CI Managers to identify continuous improvement opportunities and benchmark, minimizes operational costs, improves performance and creates continuous improvement mind set across all functions of the organization.
• Drives the implementation of the Lean Tracker per site at Group level to deliver cost saving initiatives.
• Leads the deployment of SQDCP (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People) strategic priorities and metrics improvement across the Group.
• Acts as a PMO to coordinate the execution and delivery of strategic Group Digitization projects (Perform OEE, CMMS, BI, Continuous Improvement digital platform).
• Coordinates Industrial Standards and Budget preparation working with cross site and function teams.
• Coordinates regular site and Group Continuous Improvement data consolidation, reports monthly Sites and Group performance, prepares presentations and shares at LT level.
• Monitors and controls specific sustainability KPIs.
• Contributes at Site and Group level towards CO2 reduction, Energy savings projects as well as OpEx initiatives in terms of waste reduction.
• Contributes to improve awareness on sustainability in the organization.
• Coordinates the sites in fulfilling customer requests and expectations at Site and Group level.
• Contributes towards regular updating and harmonization of improvements across the sites in relation with the Ecovadis platform and rating system.
• Contributes towards the implementation and sustaining of ESG system.
GMP and ISO
• Guarantees that all the activities of this area are carried out under GMP and ISO rules in all the sites.
• Postgraduate or Master in Environment and/or Sustainability is preferred, or any other Scientific topic.
• 5-8 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Industrial Group.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Management and leadership skills
• Teamwork skills
• Good Organizational and planning skills.
• Proactivity and Problem solving.
• Customer orientation.
• Open and flexible attitude.
• Project management
• Change management
• Analytical skills
• Ability to form and lead cross-functional teams
• Good observation skills
• Good communication skills
• Motivating and influencing skills
Technical Knowledge / Skills:
• Proven results in continuous improvement activities
• Multiple sites experience
• Strong experience in project management
• Sustainability related KPIs and platforms
• Knowledge of current regulation at EU and local level in terms of EHS
• Knowledge of GMP regulation and approach is preferred
• Six sigma / Total Quality Management knowledge preferred
Benefits of working as a Group Continuous Improvement & Sustainability Manager in Άλιμος:
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.