IRES Greece Greece
4 months ago
We are looking for an experienced project manager with strong background in sustainability and Circular economy, ideally in EC funded project framework.
Project Manager, Environmental Consultant
· Undertake day-to-day management activities in the context of the EC funded Projects
· Attend project meetings, generate relevant reports, deliverables etc.
· Undertake day-to-day activities of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
· Participate in proposal writing
Candidate must have:
· Engineering background (Chemical/Environmental engineering, or relevant.)
· Master or PhD in relevant field (Materials Science, Sustainability – Circular economy, LCA, etc.)
· Very Good Knowledge and experience to Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
· Experience in SimaPro software
· Management experience in EC funded projects
· Good Knowledge in Circular Economy & Environmental policy aspects
· Ability to manage teams to deliver engagements on time and to budget
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.