Simera Managua Nicaragua
4 months ago
Simera is a global employment company that connects top talent with remote work opportunities offered by its network of US-based clients. Our technology creates talent profiles for job seekers based on their skills, work history, and education. Our talent consultants meet with each qualified candidate to understand their career goals and salary requirements so that we can find the right match.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote the organization's products and services. This includes managing the organization's marketing budget, identifying target audiences, and creating marketing campaigns. The Marketing Manager will work closely with other members of the marketing team and other departments within the organization to ensure that marketing goals and objectives are met.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the organization's products and services
• Manage the... organization's marketing budget and identify target audiences
• Create and execute marketing campaigns, including advertising, public relations, and events
• Monitor and analyze marketing metrics to identify areas for improvement
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team and other departments to ensure that marketing goals and objectives are met
• Continuously improve and update marketing processes
• Provide regular reports to management on marketing metrics
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
• English C1/C2
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing or a related field
• Strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical and data-driven mindset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot is a plus
• Experience in a specific industry is a plus
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.