Total Specific Solutions Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
4 months ago
Total Specific Solutions (TSS) is a leading European provider of IT business solutions and consists of independent business units that deliver products and services to their specific vertical market segments. We combine the knowledge and experience of the market, business, and software specialists. TSS is active in the verticals of healthcare, local and central government, financial and legal services, accountancy, agriculture, automotive, construction, education, hospitality, manufacturing, maritime, mobility, real estate, and retail.
Together, the TSS companies represent a unique combination of specialist knowledge of various vertical markets, business processes, and high-quality software. We are constantly focused on adding value to each of our verticals by finding, acquiring, and growing great companies.
TSS is part of Topicus.com Inc, a public company listed on the Canadian TSX Venture Exchange. Topicus.com Inc is part of the ecosystem of Constellation... Software Inc (CSI), a global provider of vertical business solutions.
Our focus is on customer service, product innovation, quality, and technology. We believe in perpetual ownership, we never sell the companies we buy. As a result, we maintain long-term relationships with all our companies.
Through the TSS Academies, we provide all colleagues with the tools and knowledge to continuously improve and update their skills. Knowledge travels through people. We are convinced that our people make the difference!
As an Accounting specialist, you will be part of the local TSS Finance team and you will report to the local TSS Manager Finance and Control.
The Accounting specialist is responsible for the efficient and effective organization and execution of the financial bookkeeping and reporting of the assigned Business units.
• Is a trusted accounting professional
• Is able to adapt to evolving requirements regarding financial accounting
• Is proactive and willing to work within a dynamic environment
• Checking and bookkeeping purchase and sales invoices.
• Bookkeeping banks movements and reconcile with bank statements.
• Ensuring a complete, correct and timely financial payroll administration.
• Taking care of VAT and other fiscal declarations and annual inspection, coordinating with external advisor.
• Prepare monthly-end journal entries, to ensure completeness and accuracy of monthly Financial Statement
• Elaborating periodic management financial reporting
• Reconcile account balances as assigned for the purpose of maintaining accurate balances and complying with accounting practices.
• Applying external laws and regulations and internal guidelines.
• Identifying relevant developments, bringing improvements and advising the manager.
• Diploma in accounting and Bachelor degree in accounting or business administration.
• 1-4 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in similar roles.
• Knowledge of financial / administrative processes.
• Fluent in Italian is mandatory.
• Very Good English is preferable.
• Full-time position.
• Working location Italy (preferably area of Forlì/ Bologna/Milan).
• Possibility to work remotely, with some days in presence.
• Periodic travels to Business units assigned
• A large European finance department of 50+ employees
To apply, please send your resume and letter of application to Virginia Cisterni.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.