Prime Therapeutics Salem OR United States
4 months ago
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title...
The Senior Accountant is responsible for complex accounting activities associated with Inventory, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger accounts and for developing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
• Interpret accounting results, identify problems, research solutions and make recommendations to management
• Identify and drive process improvements and simplification initiatives
• Complete complex analysis projects
• Work closely with contracted accounting firms to gather information and prepare reports for annual audits and reviews
• Support month end and year end accounting close procedures
• Prepare complex balance sheet reconciliations
• Work closely with Prime managers to gather information for annual audits and reviews
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or related area of study or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
• Advanced level knowledge of Excel (including detailed understanding of v-lookups, pivot tables and formulas and Word); experienced in large ERP systems, high analytical capability
• Advanced accounting, GAAP and FASB knowledge Ability to interpret business needs and results
• Experience with database tools: general ledger, fixed asset and accounting software
• Intermediate level knowledge of PowerPoint
• MBA, CPA or CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
• 2 years experience with Fixed Assets and/or Software Capitalization
• 1 year of people leadership experience
• Experience with intercompany journal entries and reconciliation reports
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
• Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
• Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
• Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
• Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Reports to Manager or Director in Finance department
Potential pay for this position ranges from $73,100.00 - $109,500.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8% depending on applicant location.
To review our Benefits, Incentives and Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page (https://www.primetherapeutics.com/careers/benefits/) and click on the "Benefits at a glance" button for more detail.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1.866.469.1257 or email [email protected]
Salem OR USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.