Priefert Fort Worth TX United States
4 months ago
• Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
• Examine completed work pieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
• Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances.
• Load work pieces, plastic material, or chemical solutions into machines.
• Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material.
• Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
• Test and adjust machine speeds or actions, according to product specifications, using gauges and hand tools.
• Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies, cutting blades, or other fixtures in rams or beds of machines, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, and hand tools.
• Clean and lubricate machines.
• Position, align, and secure work pieces against fixtures or stops on machine beds or on dies
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced physically demanding environment
• Ability to work efficiently and safe.
• Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Maintains composure in stressful situations.
• Reports to work on time and as scheduled
Fort Worth TX USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.