Axis Group Brussels Belgium
4 weeks ago
Our client is looking for a Credit Analyst. You will be part of a very dynamic team of credit decision makers in a close and daily interaction with both senior management and a diverse group of colleagues, both in Brussels and abroad.
• You analyze the financing requests from the dealers related to individuals. Depending on your delegation of authority, you make the decision to grant the funding. For cases that exceed your decision-making powers, you make recommendations to the credit committee;
• When you study a file, you take into account the needs and the customer's request, you examine the supporting documentation sent by the network. Using the software, you perform an economic (qualitative) and financial (quantitative) analysis and you keep the overall risk in mind;
• You analyze the credit risk related to the dealer network. You perform some financial analysis, trend, ratios and commercial performance, you give your recommendation;
• If necessary, you support the... network on the analysis of concrete files in progress;
• You collaborate on the improvement of credit processes and procedures in order to optimize the efficiency of the service to internal and external clients;
• Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions;
• Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent;
• Minimum 2 years of experience;
• Experience in the financing of automotive or banking sector is a great asset;
• Good credit/financing product knowledge for professional and private clients; good knowledge in financial analysis;
• General knowledge in economic, legal, accounting and tax matters;
• Languages: Dutch, French and English at a very good level because regular contacts, by phone and email, with the dealer network in Flanders and Wallonia and also with the headquarters of the company;
• Knowledge of MS Office;
• Able to understand the financing needs of final customers and to seek appropriate and balanced solutions;
• Interest and affinity for the self-employed, liberal professions and SMEs market;
• Able to analyze a balance sheet, ratios, trends;
• Autonomous (resourceful), dynamic;
• Critical sense, synthesis spirit;
• Methodical and analytical approach, ability to follow rules and procedures;
• Good communication skills (oral and written): You are able to maintain both commercial and assertive relationships with internal/external clients;
• Commercial attitude but sensitivity to risks.
• Our people are known for their ambitions, no-nonsense attitude and positive vibes;
• An informal, fun and international working atmosphere with great colleagues who are happy to show you around and who are eager to listen to your ideas;
• An exciting and challenging function in an international environment;
• An attractive salary, suiting your experience, a company car and a wide range of fringe benefits
Credit Analyst - Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.