HCA Healthcare Frisco TX United States
4 weeks ago
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Medical Laboratory Technician? At Medical City Frisco, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to 300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Medical City Frisco, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
• Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
• Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
• Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
• Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
• Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
• 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
• Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
• Colleague recognition program
• Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Laboratory Technician like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
What qualifications you will need:
• Associate Degree
• American Medical Technologist, or Medical Lab Scientist, or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Frisco is a 60+ bed acute care hospital. We are a Medical City Plano facility. We offer a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery and orthopedics. We offer robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services. The specialists at our hospital are ready to care for women at every stage of life. We treat a range of conditions affecting women, including fertility problems and womens cancers. We offer luxury childbirth options and a Level II NICU. Medical City Frisco is a “green” facility. We are silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency. Our facility is designed to provide a modern, beautiful, and exceptional healthcare experience. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Medical Laboratory Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Frisco TX USA
Jobs in Frisco TX United States
Medical Laboratory Technician Frisco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.