Combined Insurance United States United States
2 weeks ago
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution... capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
This position supports the achievement of established goals related to profitable growth, customer service, and maintaining producer relationships of the Underwriting Service Branch (USB). Key functions include underwriting, financial analysis, and servicing of assigned book of business.
The management liability underwriter builds strong customer relationships to ensure a positive customer experience for USB accounts. The underwriting function is based on analysis of appropriate information, compliance with underwriting guidance, and developing a renewal strategy. The underwriter utilizes automated systems for underwriting analysis, claims analysis, and communication.
Requisite knowledge, skills and experience for this role are outlined below:
• Proven multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
• Strong computer proficiency including the ability to process a large volume of business on a daily basis.
• Demonstrated financial and analytical skills with the proven ability to make expedient and sound decisions, and ability to take initiative
• Strong track record in delivering timely quality service to internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated success in negotiation and building collaborative relationships.
• Works effectively as part of a team; ability to balance team and individual goals.
• Demonstrates flexibility by handling day-to-day frustrations / uncertainties and adapting to new technology.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Customer service and/or insurance experience preferred.
• Goal oriented and results driven.
• Gathering and analyzing information to determine risk acceptability.
• Ability to sell and negotiate to achieve bottom line profitability
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance or business is preferred.
• Training for technical acumen of the underwriting role will be provided.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates, and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Title: Panel PNP Renewal Underwriter
Requisition ID: 354315
Jobs in United States United States
Panel PNP Renewal Underwriter United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.