Chubb INA Holdings Inc.
Chubb INA Holdings Inc. New York NY United States
4 weeks ago
Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local... operations globally.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Underwrite new and renewal Business Travel Accident, Out of Country Medical, Basic and Voluntary AD&D and Participant Accident products.
• Underwriting duties will include developing and negotiating price, coverage, terms and conditions for all new business and renewals.
• Maintain underwriting discipline by complying with underwriting authority, guidelines, and directives.
• Work closely with home office underwriting, actuarial, product development, and legal teams.
• Assist in achieving renewal retention plan by issuing timely renewal notices, working closely with the broker through the renewal life cycle, and providing timely updates to the regional manager.
• Collaborate with the Business Development Manager, regional operations, and other lines of business to achieve new business goals.
• Build strong relationships with producers.
• Ensure data and document repository systems are complete and accurate.
• College degree in business related field
• The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1 to 3 years of underwriting experience, preferably within the Accident and Health line of business.
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility for one’s actions and work product.
• The candidate must have strong communication, organization, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work within a dynamic and challenging environment – handle multiple priorities - often under tight deadlines.
• Travel within the region and to the home office as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion,and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin,ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliationagainst any individual who reports discrimination or harassment
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Underwriter - Accident & Health (A&H) New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.