On Track Education
On Track Education Westbury United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Support, nurture, inspire, empower.
About our school:
• Independent special school based in Westbury, first opened in 2009
• Rated Good by Ofsted in February 2020
• 32 place school for pupils aged 11-18
• Small group and individualised learning
• Focus on social and emotional development
• Strong and trusting relationships between staff and pupils forming the foundation for success
· Qualified Teacher (QTS/QTLS/PGCE) is preferable but consideration will be given to education professionals with other teaching qualifications
· Experience of teaching food technology or textiles
· Experience of working with young people in an SEN environment
· Passionate about the social and emotional wellbeing of children
• Undertake teaching responsibility and ensure all pupils develop their knowledge and skills and make good progress in their learning.
• Work with the Senior Leadership Team to deliver a sequenced curriculum which builds knowledge and skills... towards agreed end points.
• Effectively monitor the progress of each pupil, checking their understanding systematically and effectively, putting in place clearly directed and timely interventions.
Why work for On Track?
• Our holistic approach to education with a focus on emotional and social development
• The opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of children who can be educationally overlooked
• To work as part of a dedicated and supportive team
• To experience a different ethos with regards to education.
Salary £22,560 - £31,600 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience.
Closing date: Completed application forms to be submitted by 5pm, Friday 19th May 2023.
On Track Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Robust safeguarding checks will be undertaken before the appointment is confirmed including a full Disclosure and Barring Service check.
On Track places safeguarding at the heart of all that it does and all staff are expected to be mindful of safeguarding and child protection issues in relation to all pupils
This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020 therefore certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed, and if they are disclosed, we cannot take them into account.
We are an Equal Opportunities organisation, totally Committed 2 Equality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,560.00-£31,600.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Company pension
• Free flu jabs
• Sick pay
• Wellness programme
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 19/05/2023
Expected start date: 19/05/2023
Jobs in Westbury United Kingdom
Food Technology and/or Textile Teacher/Tutor - Westbury jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.