Team Global Express
Team Global Express Tennyson QLD Australia
3 weeks ago
Team Global Express is an Australian owned logistics business driving more sustainable transport solutions for our customers. Built on a 130-year-old history, our innovative thinking, assets, and capabilities support national interests, helping businesses operate efficiently. Our dynamic teams deliver across an expansive road, rail, air, and sea network, providing transport, logistics, and business solutions to customers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Team Global Express is led by Christine Holgate, Group CEO, and backed by Allegro Funds, Australia's most awarded transformation and turnaround private equity firm. Our organisation is undergoing transformation across the business and now is a great time to join to make this role your own.
About the Role
As a Bid Writer for Team Global Express, you will be responsible for managing all aspect of the bid writing and management process, ensuring our national sales team can secure new business and retaining existing... business.
Reporting to the Senior Bid and Governance Manager, you will use your expertise in content writing, bid production, and editing to create high-quality, professional bid responses that set us apart in the market.
Your role will involve developing bids, presentations and other ad hoc customer facing information. Your ability to see the big picture, keen attention to detail and resilience will be vital to your success in the position.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver high-quality, professional tender responses on time, focusing on customer needs and adhering to company policies and customer specifications.
• Oversee bid procedures, reporting, documentation, and governance to ensure a streamlined and efficient process for the business.
• Maintain consistently high standards for tender responses, support the Bid Team's performance, and provide guidance to the sales team on responding to customer tenders.
• Actively search for potential leads on company and government websites to expand our reach.
• Continuously maintain, update, and improve the sales resource and information library to support the sales team.
• Stay informed on new trends in bid responses and introduce initiatives to enhance our bidding process and success rate.
• Work closely with all business units to ensure prompt registration and delivery of all Bids and 'One Supplier Solutions'.
To be successful in this role, you'll have exceptional attention to detail and written skills. Being results-driven, you'll manage your time effectively and remain resilient. Your ability to multitask and be a positive team player will set you apart, along with excellent networking skills across workgroups. You'll bring a strong commitment to producing high-quality work, backed by solid management skills. Your motivation, enthusiasm, intuition, and listening skills make you a diligent and resourceful candidate.
In addition, you will need to have:
• Possess outstanding written skills and extensive background in crafting tender responses.
• Have knowledge of the logistics industry and its latest trends.
• Demonstrate strong project management, time management, and planning capabilities.
• Exhibit strong interpersonal, networking, and communication abilities.
• Analyse, interpret, and provide recommendations to address customer objectives and resolve issues in bid responses.
• Gather, organise, and interpret data from multiple sources, and collaborate effectively within a broader team.
• Understand business principles, be commercially minded, and possess risk awareness.
Why Team Global Express (TGE)
• LinkedIn's Top Companies of 2023 in Australia
• Competitive salaries, 82% of our employees considered salaries competitive/high (Seek)
• Excellent career development and progression opportunities
• TGE offers all employees well-being and mental health services.
• Uncompromising dedication to the safety of all our employees.
• Staff discounts via the likes of Coles Express, G'Day Rewards, Officeworks & Hertz
• Up to 14 weeks paid primary carers parental leave.
• Nominated 'Best Carrier' (NORA Solution Partner Awards)
• Our sector is very secure, much sought after, growing and worth over $115 billion AUD every year.
• We invest heavily through Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) framework.
• Strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) business model.
We believe nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which celebrates different points of view and gives everyone the chance to contribute, as we build to a bigger and brighter future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
It's never been a more exciting time to join our team as we take the next step in our journey.
To find out more about us, visit https://www.tgexpress.com.au/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment
Tennyson QLD Australia
Jobs in Tennyson QLD Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.