SEEK Melbourne VIC Australia
4 weeks ago
SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities. We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
Life at SEEK
SEEK’s purpose is at the centre of everything we do. Our SEEK, which defines the way we work, is all about what makes us unique and a little bit different. Passion, Team, Delivery and Future are our principals that drive innovation and creativity. SEEK strives to support employee wellbeing by providing an amazing experience at work which led us to being named 2022 Top 10 Best Place to Work In Tech. We are proud to work in an environment that's... inclusive where everyone's unique ideas, experiences and perspectives are valued.
Our award-winning head office in Cremorne (just a 4 min walk from Richmond station) provides an exceptional space to collaborate with colleagues. The building provides sweeping views of the city, a games area, sit and stand desks at every workstation, modern end-of-trip facilities and Thursday night drinks which gives our people an opportunity to connect in a social setting.
The Senior Finance Report Writer is responsible for preparing financial reports, statements, and analyses for the SEEKs finance team and their stakeholders.
• collaborate with finance stakeholder to gather requirements and data, to develop reports and presentations which provide insights and recommendations to support decision-making.
• focus on report generation from our two key financial systems – Workday ERP and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management.
• focus on standardisation, alignment, and adoption of the reporting you create, you will have a passion to exceed stakeholder needs and unlock insights from SEEK’s data.
• provide reporting from Aged trial balance, transactional metrics and exception reports, through to line manager insights and the board report.
• You will collaborate with business users and technical resources to achieve the desired outcome for operational, management and financial reporting
• You will have an in-depth understanding of Finance ERP systems and Performance Management systems, with experience providing reporting and analytics to Finance professionals.
• Sound experience producing, analysing and interpreting data & reporting requirements within Finance to create meaningful reports and insights
• Strong analytical experience including the ability to analyse data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
• Advanced proficiency in financial reporting tools – with Workday ERP and Oracle EPM experience a plus
• Experience facilitating requirements and inception workshops, delivering user stories with acceptance criteria and user personas
• Demonstrated experience working collaboratively on agile projects and a strong ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to build effective relationships and deliver exceptional service to both internal and external key stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly breakdown problems and find innovative solution
At SEEK we offer:
• Support of flexible working
• SEEKer Support, offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
• Year-round events, with something for everyone!
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific support or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
For this role, only those candidates with the eligible right to work will be considered.
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has a policy requiring all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a formal medical exemption applies. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.
SEEK kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible for any associated fees
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Senior Report Writer - Finance Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.