Recruiting from Scratch
Recruiting from Scratch Canelones Canelones Department Uruguay
3 weeks ago
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
From Our Client
Our client is the first sleep fitness company. They design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Their mission is to fuel human potential through optimal sleep.
In 2019, we launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, The Pod. We currently power the sleep of over 60,000 people every night. Our client has partnered with Barry’s as their Official Sleep Fitness Partner. We actively collaborate with Justin Medeiros, 2021 Crossfit Champion and Red Gerard, U.S. Snowboarding Olympic Gold-Medalist. GQ awarded them the Fitness Reward in... 2021, along with receiving the Men’s Health Sleep Award that same year. Our client is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and recognized as one of the Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies In Consumer Electronics.
That is why our client is looking for an Accounting Manager to work closely with our Financial Controller and key cross-functional business partners. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the management of all accounting operations including revenue recognition, inventory, and cash management. This role is expected to bring expertise in best in class processes and systems to enable efficient and scalable accounting operations.Cross functional collaboration will be a key to success. This role will work closely with the finance function to provide insights and analysis to business partners throughout the organization. You’ll help us build a strong team and infrastructure to prepare the company for an exciting future. You are someone who thrives in a dynamic, startup environment. You are resourceful, energetic, detail-oriented, and GETS IT DONE!
How You'll Contribute
• Manage the full cycle accounting operations and month end close including revenue recognition, inventory and cost of good sold, capital expenditures, and cash management
• Drive process improvement in all aspects of accounting and across business units for efficiency and scalability
• Develop scalable internal controls within the accounting function and intersections across the organization
• Implement new and improved accounting systems and software that will create more automation and efficiency of work
• Work closely with the finance team on monthly financial analysis and insights
• Become a trusted business partner to key stakeholders by providing BvA analysis and insights along with suggested improvements or process changes
• Support the annual audit and tax compliance
• Assist in development, tracking, and performance of accounting KPIs
• Remain current on accounting pronouncements that are applicable to the company and
• inform management of new requirements and changes to financial reporting
• Support ERP implementation and ad-hoc reporting
What You'll Need To Succeed
• 8+ years of experience in a mix of public accounting and private industry experience. Big 4 experience a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA certification
• Strong knowledge and experience with US GAAP
• Strong communications skills and ability to work cross-functionally with various teams
• Highly independent and motivated
Why you’ll love Eight
• We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
• Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
• You’ll get a better night sleep every night with our client's product
• Flexible, generous PTO
• 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
Salary Range: $140,000 - $160,000
Canelones Canelones Department Uruguay
Jobs in Canelones Canelones Department Uruguay
Senior Accounting Manager Canelones jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.