Svevn Poland Poland
3 weeks ago
Join Svevn and start shaping the landscape of open web engineering and advanced technologies.
Svevn delivers high-quality infrastructure, content and design which revolves heavily around open source: from the advanced open tools and frameworks we use in our daily work, to describing and promoting the open source software and hardware technologies which is developed for our customers in collaboration with the biggest players in the field of computing, such as Google, Nvidia and Intel. With cutting-edge technological solutions at their fingertips, Svevn team members closely cooperate with other departments of our sister company, Antmicro, towards a common goal: to propel advanced (and open) computing systems to places where they will make a difference.
You will be involved in the implementation of new features and improving user experience for existing company assets as well as creating new websites and portals for Svevn customers as well as Antmicro’s open source based activity. You... will assist our engineering teams in projects incorporating web technologies and work closely with internal stakeholders to build and maintain the company's own web-based tools.
Your tasks will include staying up to date with modern software development technologies & best practices and, when suitable, bringing them onboard to the company.
• minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field
• 2+ years of (front-end) web development experience
• proficiency in HTML, JS, CSS/SCSS, W3C standards
• practical experience with front-end build tools and static website generator frameworks
• good UX intuition and skills
• familiarity with Git, working with and contributing to open source frameworks
• some knowledge of back-end technologies is nice to have (i.e. Node.js, Rust, Python)
• basic understanding of WebAssembly
• knowledge of accessibility web standards (WCAG) and best practices is welcome
• good command of English
• full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
• valid work permit for Poland/European Union
• readiness to work in the office
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us
Front-End Developer Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.