Standard Pharma (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Standard Pharma (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Chatuchak Bangkok Thailand
3 weeks ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Business Development in our company, Standard Pharma (Thailand) Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Phayathai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿30,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
• Company: Standard Pharma (Thailand... Co., Ltd.
• Position: Senior Business Development
• Region: Bangkok, Phayathai
• Career Level: Middle
• Work Experience: 2 years
• Qualification: Degree
• Type of Work: Full Time
• Minimum Salary: THB 30.000 - THB 45.000
In a startup business, data drives all decisions. Apart from being the key contact person in all communications internally and externally, you will need to organize information and make recommendations directly to the founders. You will be involved in all aspects of the launching of pharmaceutical products – market study, branding, distribution channels and marketing.. You will be mentored by a world class team and are being groomed to be the future leader of the organization.
• Develops relationships with customers and partners by being proactive, presents a thorough understanding of their business and provides innovative business solutions.
• Collect, question, organize, and analyze information using market reports, interviews, calls, and competitor analysis to make recommendations to Founders
• Act as liaison for Founders both internal and external matters. Ensure that all internal departments and external parties produce high quality work on time.
• Accompany Founders to engage with clients to develop new business initiatives
• Bachelors’ Degree in Economics, Business, Pharmacy, Science, Engineering or related fields from top universities
• Have a very good command of English and Math
• Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Have a great analytical skill and critical thinking
• Have a great interpersonal skill and coordination skill
• 3-5 years of experience in business development
• Pharmaceutical experience is a plus but not required
Advantages of working here
• Report directly to Founders
• >2 years experience in BD
• Mon-Fri (hybrid working)
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobth.com
Chatuchak Bangkok Thailand
Jobs in Chatuchak Bangkok Thailand
Senior Business Development Chatuchak jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.