Achieve Test Prep
Achieve Test Prep Serbia Serbia
3 weeks ago
About Achieve Test Prep
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as the credit-by-examination process. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement... and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules.
About the role
We are looking for a HR Manager who will lead various projects within our Human Resource Department. In this role you will be responsible for providing leadership to the staff regarding specialized and data sensitive tasks, overseeing talent acquisition to attract and retain top talent, and analyzing trends in compensation and benefits. Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Lead and supervise the HR administrative team, providing guidance, training, and support as needed.
• Implement and manage HR systems and processes, including HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
• Develop and implement effective policies and procedures for all HR tasks.
• Monitor and analyze HR metrics to identify areas for improvement and ensure that HR policies and procedures are effective.
• Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on HR administrative matters, including employment contracts, leave policies, and other HR-related issues.
• Oversee the recruitment and hiring process making hiring decisions.
• Handle employee relations issues, such as conflicts, grievances, and disciplinary actions, ensuring all employee relations issues are handled fairly and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Oversee the performance management process, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and performance improvement plans.
• Prepare HR-related reports, such as employee turnover, diversity, and compensation reports, to help senior management make informed decisions.
• Provide leadership to the HR team, motivating and guiding them to achieve their goals and objectives.
• Create a positive and supportive work environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must be able to write and speak fluently in English.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in HR administration, including experience managing an HR team.
• Must be highly detail-oriented and a problem solver.
• Skilled in collecting and analyzing data and information, drawing logical conclusions, and summarizing in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with organization management and staff
• Advanced proficiency with Google workplace apps -- particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets (or MS Office Suite expertise) and generally technologically savvy
Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability to overlap during the 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST business day.
Remote: 100% Online
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.