Labcorp Finland Finland
3 weeks ago
As a Manager Statistical SAS Programming in our sponsor-dedicated Flexible Solutions business unit, you and your team are central to the successful delivery of complex clinical trials (phases I-III) for renowned, innovative and global top pharmaceutical companies.
This position allows you to leverage your leadership skills and participate in the development of innovative new benchmark drugs for a wide variety of therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, diabetes, rare diseases, pain, immunology etc.
Your expertise as a people manager in Statistical Programming has a direct impact on improving the health and lives of thousands of patients around the globe every day. Join us and see why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers!
You can be 100% home-based in any of the EMEA locations listed on this ad - or, if you prefer, you can work from our local office in your home country.
What else can you expect from... us?
• Rewarding and meaningful work in an established, diverse, highly profitable and respected global company
• Highly competitive compensation packages
• A genuine work life balance
• Flexibility in working hours
• A thorough onboarding with support from your personal mentor
• A permanent employment contract with Labcorp Drug Development
• Excellent training and career development opportunities, as well as support with advancing your individual education
• Strong support from your Line Manager and your EMEA team, as well as from more than 20,000 colleagues worldwide
• Participate in proposal development for standalone, small programs and/or new drug applications (NDAs) and in bid defenses
• Actively monitor staff projects quality, timelines and budgets to foresee and correct issues and assure project expectations are met
• Manage discretionary expenses and spending within your team in order to meet budget
• Work closely with lead programmers to ensure that staff resources are used efficiently, and team is well utilized
• Manage resources within your team: new hires, terminations, transfers and contractors
• Carry out line management responsibilities for your direct reports, including Performance Management and Development activities, disciplinary procedures and administrative activities.
• Encourage staff career growth and development
• Provide statistical programming support and technical support to team members
• Act as the lead programmer overseeing technical planning for increasingly complex projects including global and multiple study projects, ISS and ISE, and electronic submissions
• Participate in internal and client audits and regulatory inspections
• Proactively lead, review and amend departmental processes and documentation
• Facilitate advanced technical expertise and share your knowledge at department meetings
• Keep abreast of new statistical programming practices, methods and tools, regulatory practices and industry trends to stimulate departmental growth
• Degree in a relevant field such as mathematics, life sciences, statistics, computer sciences, etc.
• In lieu of the above: an equivalent completed vocational training and / or equivalent professional experience in statistical programming
• Profound professional experience managing a team of statistical programmers working on complex clinical trials within a biotech, CRO or pharmaceutical company
• Deep knowledge in all aspects of clinical trials, from initial study set-up to study completion, with an excellent understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all related disciplines, e.g. Biostatistics and Clinical Data Management
• Expert knowledge of base SAS, SAS macros, SAS/STAT and in debugging SAS programs
• Expert knowledge of all CDISC requirements including Reviewer's Guides and submission standards
• Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills with demonstrated leadership experience and a strong business acumen
• Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills, coupled with a proactive approach - anticipating issues and working to ensure they are avoided or resolved as quickly as possible
• Business fluency in English - both verbal and written - is a must
As a leading global contract research organization (CRO) with a passion for scientific rigor and decades of clinical development experience, Fortrea provides pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device customers a wide range of clinical development, patient access and technology solutions across more than 20 therapeutic areas. With over 19,000 staff conducting operations in more than 90 countries, Fortrea is transforming drug and device development for partners and patients across the globe.
Did you know?
Labcorp's Clinical Development and Commercialization Services business is now Fortrea in connection with its planned spin-off from Labcorp, which is expected in mid-2023. Fortrea's spin-off from Labcorp is subject to satisfaction of certain customary conditions. This spin-off will position both organizations for accelerated growth and allow each to focus resources on distinct strategic priorities, customer and employee needs and value creation opportunities. As a provider of phase I-IV clinical trial management, regulatory guidance, patient access solutions and market access consulting, Fortrea will partner with both emerging and large pharmaceutical, biotechnology, device and diagnostic companies to drive healthcare innovation and improve the lives of patients worldwide.
Fortrea is looking for problem-solvers and creative thinkers who are passionate about breaking down barriers faced by sponsors of clinical trials, and who are committed to helping transform the development process to get promising life-changing ideas and therapies to patients faster. Join us as we cultivate a workspace where all employees have the opportunity to grow and make impacts on a global scale. For more information and questions related to Fortrea, please visit www.fortrea.com.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement
Manager Statistical SAS Programming, single sponsor-dedicated ... Finland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.