Worldwide Clinical Trials
Worldwide Clinical Trials Belgrade Serbia
3 weeks ago
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
What the Financial Systems Coordinator does at Worldwide
The Financial Systems Coordinator supports the full spectrum of System support & maintenance functions.
The Financial Systems Coordinator does this by supporting integration of financial systems, assistance with expense report data analysis and master data validation, and creation of education materials.
At Worldwide we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you daily - committed to advancing science and... moving mountains for our customers.
What you will do
• Ensure continued running of expense reporting system (Concur), including system updates and error handling
• Master data validation and updates, including employees, projects, entity hierarchy, expense types
• Daily user support and training materials creation
• Assistance with expense report data analysis
• Supporting integration with other financial systems
• At least 4 years of working experience in finance or accounting in a global corporation.
• Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications and databases.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
• Proficient written and spoken English
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with superior attention to detail
• Strong organizational and self-motivation skills, coupled with a relentless passion for quality and reliability to “get it right the first time”. Candidate also needs to be able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Clear understanding of best business practices with respect to this position, with a desire to continuously improve processes and internal controls.
• Experience of a service business and working in a multinational organization is essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers
Financial Systems Coordinator (Concur experience required) Belgrade jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.