WSP Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
1 month ago
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a QA/QC Engineer for an ongoing major project in Riyadh.
Your new role, what's involved?
• Attends all site related tests and pre-tests at factories and ensures they are undertaken in accordance with the applicable Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), including site inspections and routine surveillances
• Coordinates with all Material Engineers for all material inspection requests on the project
• Ensures all materials delivered to the site are compliant with approved material submittal and are properly stored.
• Coordinate testing requirements with laboratory and Contractor/Engineer's Representative(s).
• Ensures the IMTE logs are updated and that all the... equipment used is calibrated, including records.
• Provides feedback/reports to Quality Control Manager for any quality related issues/concerns.
• Ensure all non-conformance is identified and reported through the approved NCR processes and procedures.
• Reviews all quality related submissions, including but not limited to NCR's, test reports, 3rdparty reports, quality observations etc.
• Monitoring and closing of Quality defect notices and Non-conformance reports.
• Assists in the review of Mock-up inspections, snagging (identification and closure)
• Monitor & report to the Quality Manager the work attendance and efficiency of the contractors technical and quality teams at site, report about their proficiency and internal inspections regimes.
• Ensure the latest revisions of approved documents are available and used at site, including but not limited to Method statements, shop drawings, ITPs, procedures, plans etc.
• Reviews contractor's daily, weekly, and monthly quality reports.
• Monitoring and reporting on the implementation and achievement of the quality objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Performs and assists in quality audits, in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 standards and WSP requirements, including internal, contractor and subcontractor, 3rd party and off-site Audits.
• Assists with audit planning and scheduling.
• Assists in preparing reports, EDMS workflow, document archiving.
• Meeting review periods for each type of documents assigned and updating the status with Document control as required
• Conducts internal quality related training.
• Maintain a tracker for all the supervisory staff on site for the quality inducted/oriented/trained. Tracking the Quality trainings of the contractor.
• Ensure all WSP quality processes, procedures and requirements are being met.
• Prepare a daily/weekly report to the Quality Manager for contractor quality performance related to inspections and site works.
• Assists the project teams when required for the contractor's payments applications and claims.
• Assists the Quality Manager in the preparation of project reporting, including technical logs, workflow, documentation status and close out, NCR/SOR, Inspections, Testing etc
• Any other reasonable quality related task required by Quality Manager
Jobs in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
QA/QC Engineer - MEP/Electrical/Mechanical (Saudi National) Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.