Ethos BC Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
• Permanent headcount, Singapore based
• Accounting / advisory firm
Responsibilities would include:
• Support ESG advisory projects and technology and cybersecurity assessments
• Assess internal controls and identify areas for improvements in business processes to better manage business risks
• Propose recommendations to improve organisational workflow to better manage costs and improve profits
• Conduct data analytics by using applicable tools and techniques to identify areas of slippage
• Participate in regulatory and compliance reviews to improve governance practices and provide assurance on regulatory frameworks.
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree with preference for accounting or sustainability-related field
• Years of experience: 1-3 years in audit or ESG, decarbonization, climate change and sustainability consulting
• Passionate about ESG and sustainability
• Research experience in one or more topics of sustainability, ideally with some background in research... publications
• Positive personality with strong work ethics
• Excellent business development, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will only be sent out after seeking your consent. Due to the high volume of applications received during this period, we seek your understanding that we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
Reg No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
ESG Associate / Senior Associate, Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.