FTI Consulting Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
Based within our Corporate Finance practice, Analysts work on client M&A-related engagements or fund-raising mandates to perform financial and industry-related analysis and provide support to the team on execution.
Available opening in Singapore office.
• Perform complex analyses independently and with the support of other senior members in the team.
• Build advanced and detailed business/financial models with excel or other modelling tools to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios.
• Perform valuation analyses using various available valuation methodologies.
• Conduct market research and summarize findings and conclusions, based on large amounts of data.
• Work with internal resource teams (e.g. research) to produce useful outputs
• Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
• Prepare benchmarking studies on specific topics.
• Design and create presentations for use in... client-meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance.
• Provide overall support to senior team members in the execution of transactions and mandates.
• Update key collaterals and research material to maintain their relevance
Qualifications - External
• some experience in investment banking / corporate finance with leading firms
• Past transaction experience in M&A and capital markets is highly preferred
• Candidates with a bachelor's or master degree in accounting, business administration, finance or economics will be considered
• Sound understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies, as well as key fundamental accounting principles
• Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Additional Southeast Asian language skills (Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Vietnamese) is an advantage
• Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills.
• Basic knowledge or interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry.
Why Join Us?
• At Delta Partners, you will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape.
• Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner.
• We are a boutique organization where even at the junior level you will have significant client exposure & impact.
• Opportunities to be exposed to diverse mandates at an international scale.
• Strong focus on learning and development to provide you a steady and advanced career path.
• A collaborative and 'family' focused environment with your colleagues.
• Deep specialization in the TMT sector where you will become a true advisor in the TMT space.
• Attractive base compensation and performance-based bonus.
• Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, sabbaticals and global staffing opportunities.
• We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfill our vision to be the leading TMT advisory and investment integrated platform globally.
Analyst Intern| Investment Banking | Singapore 2023 jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.