Workforce Australia for Individuals
Workforce Australia for Individuals Geraldton WA Australia
2 weeks ago
Permanent residential Metallurgist opportunity working Monday to Friday
Your new role
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited To
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Plant Superintendent and Mine Manager and be responsible for operations, quality control, laboratory operations, data management, and improvement. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders, and liaise with contractors, government departments, and regulations bodies. You will strived for best practice through actively seeking information from internal and external sources and encourage creative thinking, challenging the way things are done to contribute to Continuous Improvement Programs.
• Improvement of plant operating performance - reduce waste and promote cost reductions
• Evaluating current and potential processing methods
• Monitoring quality control of products
• Manage metallurgical activities alongside the operations team
•... Create and distribute metallurgical reports on a regular basis, overseeing sampling and reporting
• Carry out test work and identify process improvements or additions
• Lead development and implementation of testing procedures
• Structure data management in auditable and documented systems to facilitate efficient processing and presentation of data for reporting purposes - detailed data reasoning for all projects
What You'll Need To Succeed
Tertiary qualifications in Process Engineering or Extractive Metallurgy
Previous experience in mining or mineral processing operations
Current manual drivers' licence
Strong safety focus
Excellent leadership, team building communication and presentation skills.
Demonstrated ability to manage a production facility, delivering production and projects on time and on budget.
What You'll Get In Return
This will be an opportunity for you to take ownership of plant processes and improve efficiency of processing methods and establish yourself with a trusted global leader in the industry. You will work for a company with strong values and a forward thinking view on sustainability you will also receive the following employee benefits:
• Competitive salary: $110,000 - $130,000 + bonus
• Generous employee incentive scheme (bonus)
• Statutory super (company increase contribution by an additional 1% after 2 years, 2% after 5 years and 3% after 10 years)
• Flexible work arrangements
• Relocation assistance
• Employment discount program
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Samantha Boys on 92544583.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please click here to apply
Geraldton WA Australia
Jobs in Geraldton WA Australia
Plant Metallurgist Geraldton WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.