Applus IDIADA Tarragona Spain
1 month ago
IDIADA's fast growing e-powertrain team has developed and tested numerous components, systems and vehicles in the past years.
The market and competitor environment is changing quickly and requires technical curiosity and fast learning capabilities.
More than 60 engineers and technicians are currently working within our e-powertrain team on charging interfaces, battery systems, electric motor tests and general electric powertrain and vehicle development topics.
The position permits a personal evolution according to the individual interest of the candidate into a more technical or a more organizational career path.
A challenging position for our completely new high voltage component laboratory is waiting for you!
Within a new project for a premium automotive customer IDIADA will set up a completely new test laboratory for functional and environmental tests of high voltage components.
A new team consisting of engineers and technicians is being built up for the... design, build-up, commissioning and operation of the new test benches.
Therefore we are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join our new team.
Relevant experience will be highly appreciated.
• Definition of EV validation procedures on component and system level
• Programming of test sequences, configuration of DAQ and test automation systems
• Preparation and execution of environmental tests of high voltage components of electric vehicles
• Analysis of DUT and equipment failures, SW flashing
• Reporting of results to customers in English
• Internal and external technical discussions by email, phone and videoconferences
Electrical or electronic engineer degree.
The more the better :
• Knowledge of environmental and electric test standards like LV124 or VW80000
• Analytic and repair skills (problem solver mentality), technical curiosity
• General automotive and electric powertrain knowledge (specific components and architecture)
• knowledge in test equipment and laboratory operation
• Written and oral fluency in English. Spanish / Catalan and German welcome.
• Self-confidence in order to discuss results with clients
Test Engineer HV components Tarragona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.