HumanI Athens Greece
4 weeks ago
Our partner Code4thought, is a company that was established in 2017 with the vision of creating dependable technology products and services that support people and organizations in their pursuit of knowledge and growth. Their goal is to make technology more thoughtful and trustworthy. The company specializes in assisting large organizations in managing the quality of their digital assets, whether they are traditional software systems or AI-based solutions.
Their Software Quality division specializes in analyzing and assessing complex enterprise software systems to identify and resolve underlying IT issues, as well as manage the associated risks and costs. By partnering with Software Improvement Group and leveraging their proprietary platform, Sigrid, Havbusinesses are empowered to measure, evaluate, and monitor the quality of their software throughout the entire development process.
Mission: Ensure high-quality delivery of projects that result in high customer... satisfaction while expanding our consultancy services to enable new growth opportunities, significantly contributing to the achievement of the company's turnover and profit goals. You will achieve this by leading project teams, collaborating with the Head of Sales amp; Business Development, nurturing long-term client relationships, providing technical guidance to customers, and actively contributing to improving the company's exposure through thought leadership.
You will be responsible for:
Contributing significantly to the strategy of C4T’s consultancy team in terms of delivery of services and solutions.
Planing and managing multiple projects effectively and leading the project teams
During projects you will:
• Take part in strategic interviews with clients in order to understand their needs in the context of the project and conducts technical interviews with lead architects and lead developers to understand the technological context, so as to determine project scope, budget and timelines
• Participate in submitting customer proposals, by preparing the technical part (solution formation) and providing recommendations and feedback for the proposal in full
• Supervise code, documentation and data-analysis activities
• Have final authority on the recommendations as presented to senior clients
• Lead the presentation of results and provides recommendations to the client
• Track project progress and identifies and corrects any delays. Report project status to clients and internal management team on a regular basis
• Provide support in developing functional and technical specifications,
• Offer project trainings to clients as needed.
Colaborate with the Head of Sales amp; Business Development, for account planning and business development of accounts ensuring client satisfaction and recurring business.
• Establish and nurture long-term relationships with a set of clients,
• Participate in identifying potential customers through networking, referrals, and communities,
• Actively support the development of large accounts (complex and large scale sales) by providing technical guidance and general insights for the customer.
Act as a company ambassador and thought leader and actively contribute in improving company exposure by participating in conferences and think tanks, publishing etc
BSc or MSc degree in STEM
Previous experience working in large scale software systems either as an engineer or consultant
Strong experience in either Java or C# or both
Proven skills in Software Architecture and System Design.
Design Paterns, Clean Coding and SOLID principles are the basics
Analytical thinking, capability to simplify large collections of data
Very good understanding of business management and boardroom issues
Applied experience in research design and methods
Application Security knowledge is a plus
Exemplary client management skills
Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
Skilled in coaching/leading individuals for management and professional growth; team building and working effectively within a team.
Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
Creative and convincing
Excellent Greek/Engilsh written and verbal communication skills
• Combination of attractive compensation and benefits, a welcoming and encouraging atmosphere, and a contemporary and stimulating office space.
• Hybrid work environment with flexible working hours
• Opportunity to play a critical role in in driving positive change and growth for major companies, helping them enhance the quality of their products and services.
• Collaborate with a team of individuals who share the same passion: designing and delivering reliable technology products and services that people and organisations can depend on
Senior Software Engineering Consultant Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.