Grab Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
1 month ago
We are on the lookout for a driven Driver Marketing Assistant Manager - Driver Acquisition Manila (Exquadra Tower) to join our productive team at Grab in Manila.
Growing your career as a Full Time Driver Marketing Assistant Manager - Driver Acquisition Manila (Exquadra Tower) is an amazing opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in communication, teamwork and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Driver Marketing Assistant Manager - Driver Acquisition Manila (Exquadra Tower) at Grab today!
Driver Marketing Assistant Manager - Driver Acquisition Manila (Exquadra Tower)
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team:The Grab Driver... Communications and Training Department is responsible for making sure that communications to driver/delivery-partner stakeholders are effective, relevant, and understood through different channels and mediums. You will get a chance to work directly with progressive thinkers from different operational and marketing departments and help shape the driver's journey as a team.Get to know the Role:
The Driver Marketing Executive for Driver Acquisition will primarily be responsible for leads generation to get potential drivers onboarded in Grab across all verticals and services to maintain a healthy supply of driver/delivery-partners in the platform.
You will be designing driver acquisition campaigns, from strategy to implementation, in collaboration with the Driver Acquisition team, Driver Operations teams and respective business verticals (i.e. GrabCar, GrabExpress, GrabFood).
You will be creating and implementing campaigns from top of funnel until conversion/onboarding through different digital and offline channels (paid and earned media, blog, in-app, email, SMS, social media marketing, radio ads, OOH, offline activations, etc).
You will optimize conversion of leads generation efforts and evaluate spend, campaign and channel performance to ensure an efficient and effective acquisition funnel.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
• Support Driver Acquisition team and business verticals to reach driver acquisition and activation targets
• Lead end-to-end acquisition campaigns be it online/digital or on-ground, if necessary
• Defining target audience profile/avatars to ensure value proposition messaging is highly targeted and relevant to potential leads
• Work closely and efficiently as a team with driver communications, performance marketing, driver acquisition and operations, and creative colleagues to campaign are implemented delivered on time and on brief
• Crafting clear value propositions and effective messaging to deliver high converting campaigns
• Crafting clear and well-written messages quickly
• Deliver copy/communications that are actionable, influence behavior and move metrics
• Finalize and proofread content, suitable for publishing
• Ensure that the messaging, narrative and tonality is in line with Grab’s Brand Guidelines
• Implement and publish communications/campaigns through various tools and medium (in-app, SMS, social media, blog, etc)
• Partner with insights and data analytics and other departments to build automated communications in all stages of the life cycle
• Build driver lifecycle journeys especially pre-onboarding journey
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or any 4-year related course
• With relevant work experience in digital marketing, and/or trade marketing. Experience in designing marketing funnels is a plus
• With relevant work experience in content production and content management
• Knowledgeable in content marketing, performance marketing, mobile marketing, and launching campaigns
• Must be knowledgeable about transport, cars and the automotive industry
• Preferably knows how to drive
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in speaking, writing in both Filipino and English language.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management skills. Proactive and self-starters, and has a high degree of personal responsibility
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft/Google productivity tools.
• Expert knowledge of spelling, punctuation, syntax and grammar rules.
• Comfortable hitting project deadlines.
• Value constructive criticism.
• Comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects (if necessary.)
• Handle themselves in a pleasant, personable manner (in-person, phone, and email.)
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Benefits of working as a Driver Marketing Assistant Manager - Driver Acquisition Manila (Exquadra Tower) in Manila:
● Learning opportunities
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Driver Marketing Assistant Manager - Driver Acquisition Manila... Quezon City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.