Dontlosebookings Philippines Philippines
3 weeks ago
Dontlosebookings has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as virtual marketing assistant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱21,000 - ₱31,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
• Company: Dontlosebookings
• Position: Virtual Marketing Assistant
• Region: National... Capital Region
• Career Level: 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
• Work Experience: 1 year
• Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
• Type of Work: Full-Time
• Specialization Required: Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
• Minimum Salary: PHP 21.000 - PHP 31.000
Virtual Marketing Assistant
DontLoseBookings is a specialised restaurant reservations and bookings service based in Australia.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Virtual Marketing Assistant to join our team and support our marketing efforts. You will work remotely and assist us with various online marketing tasks, such as social media content, website management and email campaigns. You will also conduct market research, analyse data, and report on the performance of our marketing campaigns.
To be successful as a Virtual Marketing Assistant, you should have excellent writing skills, a good eye for design, and a passion for digital marketing. You should also be familiar with various online marketing tools and platforms, such as Mailchimp, WordPress, Canva, and Hootsuite. You should be able to work independently and communicate effectively with our team.
You will report directly to one of our directors and work with our Australian based team.
• Brand control and maintenance
• Create engaging and relevant content for our website, social media channels, and email campaigns.
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities, lead generation and best practices.
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
• Provide administrative support to our Directors, such as updating databases, scheduling meetings, and preparing reports.
• Stay updated on the latest AI, digital marketing trends and technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
• At least one year of experience as a Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, or a similar role.
• Knowledge and interest in AI and digital marketing and sales
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
• Familiarity with online marketing tools and platforms, such as Mailchimp, WordPress, Canva, and Hootsuite.
• Knowledge of SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing principles.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• Attention to detail and creativity.
What we can offer:
• The ability to work from home
• The chance to be part of a friendly company with over 10 staff already working from home in Australia and the Philippines
• An environment where your contribution is recognised and rewarded
• A growing business with significant career opportunities for ambitious, career-minded people
Benefits of working with Dontlosebookings:
• 12 month performance and salary reviews
• 6 month probation period
• 13 month salary
• Hours and days are flexible
• Stable Internet Access
• Ability to have a company-supplied VoIP Telephone connected and active on the work desk
• Ability to be contacted via phone and SMS/Messenger at all times when working
Please email us and attach your CV and a brief presentation/video/voice recording outlining:
• A description of your home office set up
• The days and hours that you are available
• When you are available to start
• Your desired monthly wage PHP
• Why you would be a great fit for our team
The more creative the better!
Advantages of working here
• Great salary and flexibility
• Ability to plan and execute your own campaigns!
• Supportive team
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobsph.com
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Virtual Marketing Assistant Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.