Programmed Adelaide SA Australia
2 weeks ago
Our client is a market leader in high rise window cleaning and BMU maintenance, located in the Melbourne CBD. They are looking for a company accountant to work directly with their National Directors and company owners while managing a small finance team.
• Attractive salary
• Excellent office in the inner-northern suburbs
• Social and friendly work environment
Key Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Oversee all financial transactions including AP, AR and Payroll support
• Preparation and lodgment of compliance forms with regulatory bodies
• Produce all necessary reporting for all Business Unit Leaders and Company Owners
• Monthly financial reporting
• Inter-company accounting and costing
• Liaison directly with internal and external stakeholders
• Other duties as requested by the Financial Controller
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
• A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a financial accounting role
• An outgoing and... positive personality
• CA or CPA qualified
• Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person
• High level of expertise with MYOB and Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
• Excellent report writing ability
Who We Are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you, if this opportunity is right for you apply today!
To learn more about Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Adelaide SA Australia
Company Accountant Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.