MLC Australia Sydney NSW Australia
4 weeks ago
• Max term full-time position ending October 2024
• Sydney based hybrid working arrangements
• Opportunity to improve processes and ensure financial control
As Fund Accountant, you will perform several key functions that result in financial control, particularly over the general ledger, for various products under our responsibility. You will ensure accuracy of financial data so that members and investors can have comfort on the reliance of financial data that is reported in disclosures.
• Deliver timely and accurate reconciliations of the general ledger for various investment trusts and super funds
• Prepare timely and accurate Business Activity Statements for investment trusts
• Carry out month/year-end reporting deliveries including investment related data for APRA quarterly returns
• Review and manage expenses out of various investment entities
• Support process improvement initiatives
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Possess
• CPA/CA... (eligible or in progress)
• Relevant finance/investment/asset management or experience working in Business Services or SMSF area in a public practice
• Good understanding of accounting practices and basic knowledge of trusts and super funds
• Good Excel skills
• Ability to proactively think outside the box and communicate confidently
• Ability to clearly articulate problems and ensure actions are followed through
• Development opportunities at an ASX top 200 company
• A professional, supportive, and friendly culture
• A range of corporate and lifestyle benefits
MLC Australia is part of the Insignia Financial group, one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations, undertaking a rapid and exciting transformation. The Insignia Financial group has been helping Australians secure their future since 1846. Over the decades, we have grown substantially to become a leading provider of quality financial services and are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200 (ASX: IFL).
Please submit your resume with a covering letter by clicking on “Apply Now.”
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
Insignia Financial is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an adjustment during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request
Sydney NSW Australia
Fund Accountant, Investment Control Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.