Pattern® Melbourne VIC Australia
2 weeks ago
Pattern is a leading Ecommerce accelerator with offices across the globe offering outsourced marketplace and Ecommerce management services for brands worldwide. The Pattern Ecommerce Acceleration Platform leverages AI-powered technology, industry expertise, and global distribution, logistics, and fulfillment services to help quality brands scale profitably on their own websites and through hundreds of marketplaces. Pattern works with some of the most recognized brands internationally such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, KONG, Owlet and Converse and we rank as the #1 Amazon reseller globally. Pattern has over 1100 employees across the globe and reached 1B in revenue in 2022.
We offer perks like 5 weeks annual leave, hybrid and flexible working, reduced summer hours, a competitive salary plus stock options upon joining. If you love to learn, you’ll love working for us – we have a commitment to professional development, and you will receive a professional training and development... plan in your first 12 months with us.
We are seeking a skilled Financial Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the finance function of our retail business by managing and analyzing financial data, ensuring accuracy of financial statements, and providing financial insights to support decision-making. This role is based in our Melbourne office and will report directly to the Corporate Controller based in our office in Utah, United States.
• Manage and analyze financial data related to margin, financial analysis, inventory management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and debt collection
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial statements and reports
• Prepare and maintain financial records, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
• Manage the monthly close process across the business driving timelines to meet both AU and US reporting requirements
• Prepare monthly financial reports and provide insights to support decision-making
• Support the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts
• Perform financial analysis and provide recommendations to improve financial performance
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, including invoice processing and collection efforts
• Coordinate with external auditors during annual financial audits
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
• Manage payroll, AP and AR functions
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• CA or CPA qualification
• 3-5 years of experience in financial accounting
• Experience supporting or managing the finance function for a retail business
• Strong understanding of margin, financial analysis, inventory management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and debt collection
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and financial software applications including Netsuite, Xero and Workday
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a global organization, especially with a US entity would be highly regarded.
What We Offer
• We are a casual, fun, inclusive culture that loves to celebrate the success of our team and our clients
• We offer flexible working arrangements: summer hours and a hybrid working model
• 5 weeks of annual leave
• Can be based in Melbourne or Sydney
• Interaction, exposure, and learning with/from Pattern’s international offices
You will be given the opportunity to work across some of Australia’s (and the world’s) most respected retailers.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
Pattern is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Financial Accountant Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.