Wesfarmers Health Melbourne VIC Australia
4 weeks ago
Since our humble beginnings in 1910, we’ve grown from a small co-operative of three pharmacies to a national organisation and one of Australia’s leading health, beauty and wellbeing companies.
Wesfarmers Health was formed in March 2022, with the acquisition of Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (API) and its supporting portfolio of brands including Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Soul Pattinson Chemist, Pharmacist Advice and Clear Skincare Clinics.
With locations in all Australian states, our network consists of more than 470 Priceline Pharmacy stores, 975 independent Soul Pattinson Chemist, Pharmacist Advice and Club Premium pharmacy members, over 80 Clear Skincare clinics across Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Group Finance Manager to join our team at Wesfarmers Health on a 12-month contract. As a Group Finance Manager, you will lead multi-locational teams in Financial Accounting and Reporting to deliver a smooth... month-end process across all Wesfarmers Health entities and maintain effective accounting practices and internal controls in line with company policies and Australian Accounting Standards.
The responsibilities for this role include:
• Provide leadership, policies, and direction to the Financial Accounting team to ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial information.
• Collaborate with Commercial teams to formulate and implement effective financial accounting strategies.
• Establish and maintain robust internal controls and ensure compliance with audit findings to mitigate financial risks.
• Lead, recruit, and retain high-performing teams and foster an inclusive culture that values diversity and promotes collaboration.
• Provide financial support to operational teams not integrated with the Wesfarmers Health main office to ensure they meet their financial goals.
• Contribute to the successful execution of the annual Corporate Plan and Budget cycles by providing accurate and timely financial information.
• Take ownership of the Health Division's contributions to statutory Half Year and Full Year reporting to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Provide financial support for M&A activities, including due diligence, financial analysis, and integration planning.
• Lead through influence by proactively engaging and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders to achieve shared goals.
• Empower, coach, and mentor team members to develop an efficient and proactive structure and culture that fosters continuous improvement.
• Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all Wesfarmers Group and statutory reporting requirements, including financial statements and disclosures.
• Inter sate travel is a requirement for this position.
Our ideal candidate would have the following experience/attributes:
• Minimum 10 years post graduate experience in a similar role
• Proven knowledge of SAP, or equivalent reporting package
• Experience in preparation & presentation of board papers in front of the Board and executive team.
• Previous staff supervision experience, and leadership development
• Good attention to detail
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Excellent numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication, both verbal and written
• CPA/CA qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce or business
We value our employees by offering:
• Ongoing professional development and career opportunities across the Wesfarmers Health Division and the broader Wesfarmers Group
• Access to employee benefits across Wesfarmers including staff discounts at Bunnings, Kmart, Target, and Officeworks
• Access to Discounted Health Insurance
• Discounts at Priceline & Clear Skincare
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and established company offering excellent career prospects and employee benefits. API is also committed to supporting the Workplace Gender Equality Agency requirements. For more information about API please visit our website at www.api.net.au
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Group Finance Manager Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.