Brand Influence Group (BIG)
Brand Influence Group (BIG) North Sydney NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is a leading field marketing agency that specialises in delivering on-shelf availability solutions for consumer packaged goods manufacturers.
BIG is seeking an experienced and dynamic Finance Manager to join our team in North Sydney.
To be successful in this role, your CV will need to reflect on following skill-set.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
• Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and general ledger accounting
• Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial reporting
• Prepare and analyse financial statements, budgets, and forecasts to provide insights into business performance and support decision-making
• Manage cash flow, prepare cash flow forecasts, and maintain relationships with banking partners
• Monitor and analyse financial performance against key performance indicators... identifying trends and recommending actions to improve profitability
• Provide guidance and support to the leadership team on financial matters, ensuring that financial objectives align with strategic objectives
• Manage relationships with external auditors, tax advisors, and other financial service providers
• Lead the annual budgeting process and provide regular financial reporting to the Board of Directors and other stakeholders
• Supervise and mentor the finance team, ensuring that they have the tools and resources they need to perform their duties effectively
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a finance or accounting role, with at least 2 years in a managerial position
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial analysis, and financial reporting
• Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and solve problems creatively
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other financial software application
• CPA or CA certification is preferred
Benefits of working at BIG:
• Wellbeing days
• Birthday off
• Summer hours (Finish early Fridays)
• BIG Rewards & Recognition
• Work/life balance
• Healthcare discounts
• Opportunities for growth & development
• Hundreds of Perks, discounts & services through our HR partner
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now!
• only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG
North Sydney NSW Australia
Jobs in North Sydney NSW Australia
Finance Manager North Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.