Whispir Manila Metro Manila Philippines
2 weeks ago
It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.
About the position:
You will know at least one of... these ecosystems and one or two others to a deep level. You should be familiar with various AWS cloud services such as EC2, EKS, MSK, RDS, Lambda. Experience with automation tools (such as terraform, cloudformation) and CI/CD processes is a must.
As Software Engineer in Whispir you will be working in one of our Agile development teams:
• Contribute to work breakdown, design, evaluation, planning and estimating product features
• Contribute to continuous improvement of practices and solutions
• Be an advocate for best practices and adoption of new technologies
• Support other members of the team on achieving team goals
• Take on challenging and complex coding tasks
• Contribute to all agile cadences of the team such as planning sessions and retrospectives
• Work within your development plan to build and extend your technical and non-technical skills
• Provide after-hours support as part of our application teams weekly support roster, when required
• Great knowledge of software design and architecture
• Ability to explain, discuss and document complex technical concepts
• Ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Solid experience with CI/CD
• Some experience with Infrastructure as Code (ideally Terraform)
• Some experience with AWS and Server-less Architectures
• Some experience with driving for technical excellence and improvements
• Extensive experience working in agile teams
• Experience with coaching and mentoring other developers
• Knowledge of Node.js and TypeScript
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir:
• 30 Service Leave Entitlement per annum (post the 6-month probationary period)
• Paid birthday leave (post the 6-month probationary period)
• Medical/Health Insurance with 1 free dependent or Mutual Fund option (upon hire)
• 2-day Compassionate leave (Whispir) on top of the 3-day Bereavement Leave (standard)
• Perkbox - discounts and savings across hundreds of brands
We still want to hear from you, even if you don’t meet all of the above requirements. If you’re ready to change the way our world communicates, Apply Now!
Diversity & InclusionWhispir places a high value on inclusion. Those from under represented communities are encouraged to apply. This includes, but is definitely not limited to, people with a lived-experience of mental ill health, culturally and linguistically diverse people, LGBTQIA+ people, and people with disabilities.
We take our core values seriously and work hard to create an environment where you feel welcomed. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background help us to create a healthy & inclusive working culture
If this has resonated with you, we look forward to hearing from you soon
Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Manila Metro Manila Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.