AWIN AG Switzerland Switzerland
1 month ago
Information Security GRC Specialist (f/m/d)
Purpose of Position
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable InfoSec GRC Specialist to join our information security team. The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) elements of our information security programme, with a focus on IT risk management. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of industry standards, regulatory requirements and best practices in IT risk management, as well as a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
The key responsibilities will be to provide senior support to the InfoSec GRC team to ensure that both IT and 3rd party risks are identified, collated, managed, and reporting on and these processes are maintained and improved and that the RFP/contract reviews are conducted in a timely manner to ensure internal SLAs are met and onboardings are not unduly delayed.
If you are passionate about information security and have a... strong background in GRC and IT risk management, we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a significant contribution to our information security programme.
• Identify, collate, manage on and report on IT risks across all business units
• Management and maintenance of the IT and third-party risk management process
• Management of GRC system IT risk / IR relevant modules
• Coach & support junior members of the team on 3rd party risk management
• Reviews RFPs/contracts to ensure that the terms agreed are in line with Awin's policy, process capabilities and standards
• Conduct audits against the ISO 27001 standard or contractual requirements
• Further develop the InfoSec Security Incident process to ensure that all relevant teams are aware of their reporting obligations and how to engage in this process
Skills & Expertise
• 4 or more years' experience in information security, with a focus on GRC and IT risk management
• Experience with the ISO27001, CIS, and/or NIST control frameworks
• Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or equivalent are highly desirable
• Experience with OneTrust desirable; PowerBI
• Clear, concise, and engaging writing style
• Attention to detail
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Project management mindset
• Very good written and spoken English skills are necessary, additional German skills preferable
• Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
• Working Wherever: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
• Welfare: We provide you with a life assurance, travel insurance and a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision, and dental treatments. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan.
• Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
• Development: We've built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
• Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
• Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we've had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual 'Life @ Awin' hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world's leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Information Security GRC Specialist (f/m/d) Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.