Graitec Saint-Herblain France
4 weeks ago
About Graitec Group
Founded in 1986, Graitec is a global leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) provider helping its architectural, engineering, construction, and manufacturing customers to CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE and MANAGE all the data of their projects. What is BIM? It is much more than a technology, it is the complex process that revolutionizes the way buildings are designed, built, and maintained and helps architects create innovative buildings of the future. WE ARE ONE OF THE LARGEST AUTODESK PARTNERS IN THE WORLD SINCE 1997 and we are driving growth through 3 highly complementary activities:
1. Reseller of Autodesk Products
2. Software solutions (Products and Projects) complementary to the suite of applications offered by our partner
3. Customer Success Services - providing training, consultancy, and support on top of the products with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction.
About the Team Hiring
As a manufacturer of high-performance BIM applications, GRAITEC... focuses its energy in becoming a truly international Design, Simulation, Fabrication and Data Management software developer for the construction industry around the world.
The R&D division of GRAITEC is a diverse, multicultural environment, with a wide range of experienced professionals, with strong technical / interpersonal skills and a dedication to excellence. Cantered in Romania, the R&D team also operates locally, in France, UK, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland and Russia, working alongside the Product Management Team in offering top-notch solutions to the AEC sector.
We offer a rewarding working environment, together with comprehensive and ongoing learning, where personal initiative and development are encouraged and the freedom in implementing ideas that people consider beneficial for the company’s activity.
Software Developers are responsible for writing and implementing efficient code for new or existing software inside GRAITEC product portfolio: researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs, testing, and evaluating, identifying areas for modification in existing programs and developing these modifications.
• You will need to have a global understanding of the architecture of allocated applications
• Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance, and compatibility requirements in mind
• Develop software programs, modules, and algorithms for projects, following the specific requirements and company guidelines.
• Designs, implements, and modifies the structure of the databases necessary to achieve the required implementations.
• Be preoccupied with ensuring the best possible quality of implementations.
• Maintain existing programs by making changes following requirements.
• Configure the applications necessary to carry out the activity.
• Writes specifications for the development of computer programs and describes the architecture of the developed component.
• Submits technical reports for developments or for other topics of interest for ongoing projects.
• Makes proposals for software research and development topics.
• Take part in all application development lifecycle phases.
• Open to learn and apply new technologies if required
• Proactive in technical solution discussions
• Results-driven, focused on delivering quality work
What you must have done already:
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience as a Software Developer using WinDev
• Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP): encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, templates.
• Experience of applying automation tools for building software, testing, and deployment.
• Proven experience of the software development lifecycle in a commercial environment.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• A track record of delivering complex technical solutions to production use.
• Product development and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
• Enjoys mentoring and learning from others.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle databases
What is nice to have:
• Experience with C#, .NET
• Certifications in WinDev
• Experience with source control systems, using Git technology.
• Exposure or experience in Full Stack development
• Infrastructure and DevOps tools knowledge: Azure DevOps, Git, CI/CD etc.
• Agile / Scrum / experience – Development Methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
• Reading and interpreting pre-existing code
• Fluency in English (spoken/written).
• Organized with the ability to prioritize own workload and adhere to deadlines.
We are looking for talents that will enjoy, live and accelerate our culture and values.
At Graitec, we work together locally & globally with an Entrepreneurial mindset.
As entrepreneurs, we are focused on achieving our vision and do not easily get distracted along the way. We believe in our products
and services and that we are on a path to solve a real problem for our target customers & the overall industry. We are thoughtful on
our investments and lead ethically to maximize the company opportunity. To better understand them, we want to represent the
diversity of our customers around the globe & we are breaking our own siloes to better serve them.
To make this culture a reality, we rally our teams around shared cultural attributes we expect the full team to role model in order to realize our mission: · The way we work: Growth, Agility, Innovation and Responsibility · The way we behave: Ambition, Engagement, One Graitec, Positive Energy At Graitec, we’re proud to be committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We value our employees for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams by bringing their authentic self at work. This resonates with the large variety of customers & markets we operate in, and is part of our success story. As such, we welcome applications from all backgrounds and will not make any assessment into the application process other than candidates’ skills and capabilities to succeed in role.
• Screening/Get to know discussion
• Technical assessment
• Peer of hiring manager or key stakeholder to the role from another organization
WinDev Software Developer Advance Workshop Saint-Herblain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.