Ocus France France
3 weeks ago
In the digital age, images are a crucial driving force for large companies, along with effective search and seamless payment. But scaling operations for high coverage, quality, and customer experience can be an expensive and time-consuming challenge.
That's where OCUS comes in. As an AI company, we provide all-in-one solutions that handle professional photography creation, automated quality control and post-production.
Our clients' resounding successes inspire us to aim even higherExperiencing an increase of over 25% in conversion rates, up to 88% saved images with our QA and editing AI tool, and up to 30% product coverage across apps and websites.
So why wait? Join us today and be a driving force behind the future of imagery
OCUS is at the growth stage and is looking for a Back-End Developer to implement reliable and flexible APIs to support our vision and our customers’ needs.
• Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze... bottlenecks
• Optimize and automate our product internal workflows based on quality and performance KPIs
• Integrate hybrid AI (AI+human) loops inside our product to provide progressive, controlled, rolling deployment strategies
• Design perform, robust APIs to support mobile and web clients
• Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud
• Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability
• Deliver quality, performance, and maintainability
What you will bring along
• Computer science degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent foundations in computer science, algorithms, statistics
• The sense of elegance and efficiency of code
• Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies and a good DevOps culture
• Prior industrial experience with machine learning / deep learning / hybrid AI systems at scale is a huge plus
• A growth mindset, challenging the status quo to find new solutions and out-of-the-box ideas
• A team player spirit
More behind the scenes
Come be a part of our crew of 100+ passionate people* hailing from 20+ countries worldwide With a shared passion for entrepreneurship, photography, music, and our beloved pup Pocus , our team is a force to be reckoned with. Whether you're based in Paris or working remotely, we're here to support and inspire you every step of the way. We are client-centric and thrive on grit, problem-solving, ambition, speed, and most importantly, teamwork. If you're ready to grow in an environment where your passions and talents are nurtured and celebrated, you've found your home.
• At OCUS, we believe that everyone deserves to feel valued and included, regardless of their background or identity. We recognize that a diverse and inclusive culture is crucial to the success of our company, which is why we're committed to promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and a sense of belonging for all.
To demonstrate this commitment, we offer flexible working hours and trust our team members to work remotely. We also provide extended paid leave to support our team members in all stages of life.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified individuals of all ages, genders, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and abilities. We're dedicated to providing a fair and equitable hiring process that prioritizes merit and the unique perspectives that each individual brings to the table
Senior Software Engineer France jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.