Interactive Brokers Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
• Agreements: Review and negotiate all client-facing and non-client-facing agreements for APAC entities.
• AML, Personal Data, Intellectual property law: Provide legal advice on the development of AML, PD, IP and other legislation relevant to IBKR in APAC.
• New Account/Sales support: Provide support on on-board queries (i.e., AML/KYC advice) of large institutional clients as well as be involved in the process of contract negotiation
• Project initiatives with the Compliance Project team on new regulatory requirements, new products, and new partnership
• 13+ years PQE in a common law jurisdiction.
• Familiarity with the Financial Services legislation, rules and codes in one or more of Australia, Hong Kong, or Singapore;
• Proven experience and track record at a law firm, financial services regulatory agency, bank, exchange or licensed financial services firm;
• Excellent time management skills with a demonstrated track record of managing challenging... workloads;
• Strong relationship-building skills and can work autonomously and as part of a team;
• Practical problem solver who can articulate legal risks clearly and concisely with outstanding drafting and negotiation skills;
• Comfort with computers and technology and an understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems.
• With energetic and tireless work ethic, willingness to "roll up sleeves" and get the results and job done.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must.
Company Benefits & Perks
• Competitive Salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
• Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, specialist and in-patient
• Competitive package of Annual Leave
• Daily lunch is ordered in-house with fully stocked kitchen
• Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
• Great work-life balance
• Unique opportunity to gain exposure to global financial products, markets and clientele
• Opportunities for career progression and job scope expansion in a global company with a growing local presence
• Hybrid work arrangement role permitting.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.