Sunnies Inc. Philippines Philippines
2 weeks ago
As a competent company, we Sunnies Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of copywriter with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
• Company: Sunnies Inc.
• Position: Copywriter
• Region: National Capital Region
• Career Level: 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
• Work Experience: 1 year
• Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
• Type of Work: Full-Time
• Specialization Required: Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications
• Minimum Salary: PHP 16.000 - PHP 38.000
AT A GLANCE
The Copywriter will write sales-driven... copy and collaborate with the marketing, ecomm, and creatives teams in crafting compelling headlines and descriptions, prompting consumers to purchase products. This person will continuously work on copy strategy and ensure that copy will be written appropriately across all touchpoints on all channels that require communication with the public.
YOUR OVERALL MISSION & DAY-TO-DAY
o Write promotional copy across all marketing channels and ensure that messaging is consistent in tone of voice
o Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion o Write text for the website’s navigation
o Create compelling copy for ads, landing pages, blogs, newsletters, and campaigns
o Name products, colors, and styles descriptions o Interpret technical information and turn them into persuasive copy
o Ensure all-around consistency across all channels
o Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies and polish to improve readability
▪ Project Management
o Collaborate with brand, marketing, e-comm, and creative teams to develop a variety of materials
o Create outlines to use as a guide for the creatives team to work on
o Create briefs to ensure that the company members are properly advised on the brand’s key messaging and product descriptions
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills that’s free of any errors
▪ Familiarity with keyword research
▪ Experience with SEO copywriting best practices
▪ Experience with social media and content marketing
▪ A great multitasker that has the ability to shift from one project to another
▪ Has creativity and adaptability to work with different departments
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
▪ Has 1 – 2 years of experience as copywriter, content writer, or related field
▪ Has a passion for writing
▪ Proven success in producing copy for advertising and marketing campaigns
▪ Has worked with a range of subjects that targets different audiences
If something is that good, it should be enjoyed by many. That’s something Sunnies Studios has always believed in. The team has dedicated itself to the pursuit of offering remarkable products without the luxury mark-up.
Sunnies Studios, which was started in 2013, has since expanded to sell prescription eyeglasses and has launched Sunnies Face and Sunnies Café in the beauty and food industries.
Sunnies Studios operates all over the country and Asia, with over 100 locations to date.
To see the world through the lens of equality and enjoyment and leave it more eye catching than we found it.
Create beauty in everyday things, for everyone.
We are creative.
We value an open and creative mindset – one that welcomes new ways of thinking, drives innovation, and turns imagination into reality.
We are customer focused.
We are dedicated to our customers. We listen, engage and put their needs at the center of all our decisions to be able to serve them better. We exist to create great quality, fairly priced products that bring ease and joy into lives.
We are committed.
We are committed to be a driver of positive change in the communities we exist in. We are committed to growing responsibly keeping our people, product and planet in mind.
We are consciously learning.
We love learning & believe there is always room to expand the mind and grown. We nurture curiosity, critical thinking and adaptability.
We’re a bunch of energetic, young and happy crowd. We love getting together, both for work and for fun. At Sunnies, we take care of each other.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Sales Incentives
• Maternity Assistance
• Annual Eye Check-up
• Group Life Insurance
• ️ Vacation & Sick Leaves
• Special Leaves (Vaccination & Voter’s Registration)
• Bereavement Leave & Assistance
• Product Allowance
• ️ Product Discounts
• Hybrid work setup
• ️ Cozy and aesthetic workplace
Advantages of working here
• Get work experience
• Bonus for overtime
• Be taught first
• Good work environment
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobsph.com
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.