Worley Christchurch New Zealand
3 weeks ago
If you are set to graduate at the end of 2023 or recently graduated with a New Zealand Engineering Degree we invite you to apply.
Worley is the leading provider of advisory, engineering, procurement and construction services for new and existing assets. We are invested in New Zealand’s changing ‘new energy economy’. Our fully-integrated service offering helps customers at every stage of the business lifecycle; from early concept planning, project scoping, through enhancements and maintenance, to abandonment and remediation.
What We Provide
• Globally approved Graduate Development Programme
• Excellent support including mentors, buddies, social clubs and networking opportunities to connect with all business areas
• We offer competitive salaries with six monthly reviews, benefits packages and industry-leading training. You’ll be empowered to develop yourself and your career while being supported in an inclusive and collaborative environment.
• The way we work is changing. We encourage... a healthy work-life balance including flexible working options including work from home arrangements
• Relocation assistance. Domestic and International opportunities
• Multicultural & inclusive work environment, we respect, value and support each other
• Proven history in Safety Management
What You Will Bring
While technical learning is important, to thrive in this environment you'll need to engage and interact well with people, be confident in your own ability, be technically inquisitive and able to actively manage yourself. This is all supported by your ability to think outside of the box and work pragmatically. In addition to this we ask that you also have the following:
• Full drivers’ licence
• Flexibility and the desire to be busy and learn from others
• Relevant work experience e.g. summer internship, industry placement etc
Who Can Apply
To be eligible to apply, you must be in New Zealand and have completed your university degree within the last 3 years or be in your final year of study. Our programme starts in February 2024 and our preference is that you would relocate to New Plymouth for the first 6 months, however, we will consider other locations for the right candidates
Please include the following to be considered for our program:
• Cover letter – tell us about yourself, tell us what your current GPA is, tell us where you want to work, which specific discipline you have a passion for and where you see your career developing
• Academic Transcript
We have an opportunity to create a step-change in our industry; in how we sell our services, how we innovate, how we partner with customers and suppliers, and how we unlock our potential to make a difference in the world. Are you ready to launch your career?
What You Will Bring
Technical and Industry Experience
• May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
• Technical and practical electrical engineering skills.
• Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
• Developing skills in electrical engineering specific software.
• Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized and relevant engineering degree or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
NZL-AR-Auckland, NZL-WR-Wellington, NZL-HB-Hawke's Bay, NZL-NTL-Whangarei, NZL-CB-Christchurch
Apr 16, 2023
May 26, 2023
Reporting Manager Title
NZ Process and Safety & Risk Engineering Manager
Christchurch New Zealand
Jobs in Christchurch New Zealand
Graduate Process/Chemical Engineer - 2024 start Christchurch jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.