Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation Wrens GA Georgia
1 month ago
Position: Relationship Banker I (Wrens Branch)
Thank you for your interest in a career Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to... succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law.
Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions' Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Relationship Banker I is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience, both on the cash line and on the phone, and contributing to improving the financial wellness of our customers. The purpose of this role is to create meaningful personal connections with customers while processing transactions, identify ways for Regions to meet customer needs, and assist in resolving end to end customer service inquiries.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with prior teller, limited banking, or some retail sales experience who are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development, and upward mobility.
Regions' mission is to make life better for our customers and communities. The successful candidate should be ambitious and adaptable with a desire to educate customers on the ability to bank when, where, and how they want. This requires an individual who has strong communication skills and the ability to provide personalized customer service.
• Provides a consistent optimal customer experience on the cash line while handling customers' transactional needs, such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, and other typical teller transactions
• Answers customer inquiries regarding products and services and fulfills basic servicing requests, such as new / replacement cards, information changes, PIN reset requests, reordering checks, and basic problem resolution
• Develops relationships with customers, remaining well-informed about the customer's relationship with the bank
• Educates customers on standard consumer products and digital solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings, all designed to make banking easier
• Assists branch and fellow team members with basic tasks to aid in customer problem resolution
• May conduct outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists to educate customers on emerging technology and assist with meeting their financial needs
• Refers customers to an internal team of experts when more complex financial goals and needs are recognized
• Follows all bank processes and procedures and adheres to applicable laws and regulations, including completing duties delegated and assigned by the Branch Manager; as a member of the branch team, ensures sound banking practices, including managing, identifying and reporting operational risks
• Achieves branch targets and goals by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate guidance and perspective about Regions' solutions
This position requires the tracking of time for hours worked in excess of 40 per week and is eligible for overtime under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position is incentive eligible.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to work Saturdays as needed
• Ability to handle cash and process cash transactions
• Ability to communicate in person, on the phone, and through electronic channels
• Ability to use a computer on a frequent basis, including typing and sustained attention to a monitor
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to twenty (20) pounds
• One (1) year of banking, cash-handling, and/or customer service experience
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to oversee large sums of cash
• Strong customer focus and relationship-building skills
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
• Paid Vacation/Sick Time
• 401K with Company Match
Wrens GA USA
Relationship Banker Branch Wrens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.