NVIDIA Yokne'am Illit Israel
2 weeks ago
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most forward-thinking and dedicated people in the world working for us and due to unprecedented growth, our best-in-class software engineering teams are rapidly growing fast. If you're creative, passionate about what you do, autonomous and enjoy having fun, then what are you waiting for, apply today! NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology—and amazing people.
Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a... diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Come join the team and see how you can make a lasting impact on the world. We are looking for an Audit Manager who is uniquely positioned to enhance business insights and processes. This role will support the Internal Audit Director in Israel in conducting operational and compliance audits and building out data analytics capabilities. You will provide support by developing relationships with operational leaders throughout the organization to monitor and improve internal controls, processes, and drive operating efficiencies.
What You'll Be Doing
• Contribute to planning, scope development, and project execution for complex operational and compliance audits and perform audit test work and preparation of adequate and sufficient audit documentation in accordance with prescribed methodology.
• Identify root cause and opportunities for improvement of internal controls and acquire consensus on remediation plans with key business partners.
• Prepare audit reports with clearly presented recommendations with management and conduct audit projects on a regular cadence.
• Easily adapt between working independently and reciprocally on a team, perform follow-up reviews, and report on the status of action plans to implement internal control improvements derived from internal audit projects.
• Are you a person that enjoys partnering with others to find pragmatic solutions? This role requires that you learn and understand our business to better provide valuable services, help management achieve objectives, and improve partner satisfaction
What We Need To See
• Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree or CIA/CPA preferred.
• 8+ years audit experience, including time working in the Big 4 and/or in a corporate Internal Audit function of a public company.
• Strong knowledge of Internal Auditing methodologies and standards and be adept at assessing complex processes to identify potential financial, operational, and compliance risks warranting audit attention.
• Strong business insight, understanding of business and operations, strong analytical and project management skills, and working knowledge of US GAAP
• Excellent written and verbal communications English language skills along with the ability to clearly communicate thoughts appropriately
• Ability to lead people and get results, including influencing business process and organizational change.
• Ability to balance multiple exciting projects and to communicate project status, issues and requirements at all levels within the business.
• Ability to work independently and translate ambiguous directives into relevant action items and results.
• Willing to work flexible hours, part of the work is with USA time zone
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
• Broad understanding of risk assessment methodologies and enterprise risk management.
• Able to lead and influence business process and change through data analytics.
• Understanding of IT General Controls, working SAP knowledge and technology industry experience a plus.
• Strong global knowledge and proficiency in supply chain processes
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most forward-thinking and dedicated people in the world working for us and due to unprecedented growth, our best-in-class software engineering teams are rapidly growing fast. If you're creative, passionate about what you do, autonomous and enjoy having fun, then what are you waiting for, apply today
Yokne'am Illit Israel
Internal Audit Manager Yokne'am Illit jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.