Confidential Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 weeks ago
OSITION OBJECTIVE A
restaurant manager's primary role is to manage and control the day to day restaurant operations K
- nsure that FOH and BOH staffs are familiar with the day's requirement.
- nsure training of all staff is done prior to restaurant opening and whenever needed to maintain excellence of operation standards.
- esponsible for coordination with all related parties during the Pre-opening Phase of the restaurant to ensure that the Opening Date is reached with full readiness of entire aspects of staffing, training, stocking, menu, budgets, Marketing Plan, and all other aspects of operations.
- nsure that all staff is treated fairly and with commonly accepted courtesy.
- nsure that time tables, leave roasters and attendance registers are up-to-date.
- oordinate with the executive chef and bartender for new menus as needed and to create a wide variety of new dishes and beverage list.
- nsure that all communications between restaurant and kitchen run... smoothly.
- nsure that all purchased order have been delivered and stored.
- esponsible for the Profit and loss statement of the restaurant.
- esponsible for achieving set revenues and sales targets for the entire operation of the restaurant on both Floors.
- anaging the prompt efficient and courteous serving of food and beverage in the restaurant.
- chedules working hours of all Service staff, taking into consideration volume of expected business (Reservations and timetables) and ensure that attendance registers are kept daily and that any absenteeism is immediately brought to the attention of the HR.
- nsure that all staffs are under control are fully informed in respect of disciplinary procedures, the handling of grievances, etc.
- rdering supplies and to ensure that all stocks are ordered to the correct quantities, quality and price.
- anaging all administration procedure and ensure that all documents are sent to the appropriate accounts department immediately for processing.
- nsure that expenses are within budget limits.
- anaging the Tips division.
- ontrol and manage the monthly inventory.
- anaging the day to day function of all restaurant employees, facilities, daily stock checks/stock takes and sales.
- nsure that all stocks are being kept securely and under the correct conditions applicable to each type of commodity stored
- anaging the daily briefing with the staff to ensure smooth running of the service sequences
- old weekly meetings with the Managing Partner to ensure that operation is going as it should and to ensure that any special arrangements are properly communicated.
- esponsible for the PR and Marketing activities and communication in order to maximize exposure, footfall and sales revenues of both levels of Restaurant.
- enerate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on all aspects of the restaurant operations, including but not limited to budgets, cost breakdowns and sales breakdowns (per food categories, customer profile, menu items, days of the week, etc) Health, Safety and Security
- aintain the required standard of operational hygiene according to cleaning rotas at all times.
- e aware of the Restaurant policies and procedures relating to health, hygiene, and fire life safety and ensure your direct reports do the same.
- amiliarize with emergency exits and evacuation procedures. Financial Management
- o achieve the budget by monitoring and controlling the departmental operations, considering restaurant and expenditure.
- n an ongoing basis, control and analyze departmental costs to ensure performance against budget;implementing corrective measures where necessary to produce positive business results. G
- omply with the company's corporate code of conduct.
- amiliarize yourself with the company values and model desired behaviors
Jobs in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Manager - Restaurant Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.