Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd
Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd Sliema Malta
3 weeks ago
To deliver exceptional operational and commercial standards in the Mosta Shop operated by the company and to ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity, namely in driving sales and profitability through business planning, performance, and development of the store teams, whilst managing within agreed budgets and contributing to, and supporting the implementation of the retail expansion strategy.
• Organize the store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
• Be personally responsible for any stock losses found during the year-ending stocktaking.
• Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance and to meet KPIs needed.
• Prepare and monitor the store’s budgets, aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency, This also includes the number of staff per store and well-organized rosters for the demand of each shop in relation to the opening hours
• Monitor stock levels and ensure the shop is adequately stocked
• Carry out General Shop Maintenance Supervision
•... Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays together with buying and merchandising team and VM team.
• Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
• Analyze sales and revenue reports to ensure the budget set is being met, whilst working with buying and merchandising team to discuss the budget set.
• Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
• Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales
• Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning
• Make use of reports on the system to record sales figures, analyze data, and forward plan
• Dealing with staffing issues such as participating in interviews, conducting appraisals, and performance reviews.
• Organize monthly & weekly meetings with members of staff before opening hours
• Providing enough mentoring and assistance to any new employees that join the team
• Attending meetings on a regular basis.
• Providing feedback to buying and merchandising team on best sellers and non-movers
• Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues
• Touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues
• Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming
• customer initiatives and monitoring what competitors are doing
• Keep the team united by participating in team-building activities.
• Maintain a good relationship with the management of shopping malls and provide feedback when necessary
A level of education at MQF Level 3 or above (Educational qualifications may be relaxed if candidate has extensive experience)
At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
• Good team player
• Able to leverage networks to maximize business opportunities
• Numerical literacy
• Analytical skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Able to work under pressure
Shop Manager - Polo Ralph Lauren Sliema jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.