Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Dublin Ireland
3 weeks ago
WTW Corporate Risk and Broking (CRB) is now one of the leading wholesale providers of insurance solutions to the broker market in Ireland. We provide a broad range of services and solutions to thousands of clients, ranging from small businesses to the largest multinational corporations, that include: risk assessment, risk management and advisory, risk transfer and placement, and claim advocacy.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Commercial broker. The successful candidate will demonstrate working knowledge of market, regulatory environment and how it impacts business. Builds relationships and takes accounts of the needs of multiple stakeholders to influence, negotiate and drive decisions for beneficial business outcomes. As part of the team, you will be responsible to respond to Broker demands in a timely manner and keeping them informed; creating relationships with Brokers to help win and retain business. CIP qualification is a requirement.
• Scrutiny ... rating a renewal book utilising both Underwriting and Broker Systems
• Liaising with Your Team i.e., Brokers, Underwriters on a daily basis on all scheme related issues and developing relationships with them
• Negotiating with Brokers and Product Managers
• Respond to allocated mail and queries from sub-brokers on a daily basis
• Deal with brokers in a professional and friendly manner
• Ensure all messages are recorded and communicated in a clear and timely manner
• Assuming responsibility for project assignments as directed the Team Leader and/or the Operations Manager.
• CIP qualification or working towards same
• 2+ years Personal Lines experience and 1+ year Commercial experience
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suites in particular excel
• Be proactive, flexible and demonstrate a keen willingness to assist fellow colleagues.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal, organisational, and analytical skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, pay attention to detail and thrive in an environment that is always changing.
WTW rewards our colleagues’ efforts with a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including a generous discretionary bonus, a great pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance, between other benefits.
At WTW, we trust you to know your work and the people, tools, and environment you need to be successful. Most of our colleagues work in a” hybrid” style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role, and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in trust and “hybrid” is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
Equal Opportunity Employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you.
#WTWLife #WTWCareers #IrishJobs
Commercial Broker - Underwriter - (Job Number: 220006UR) Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.