Triumph International New Taipei City Taiwan
4 weeks ago
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 80 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 20,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in more than 2,300 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group is a member of the amfori Business Social Compliance Initiative (amfori BSCI).
Learn more about Triumph on:
Our Brand and Merchandising Department in New Taipei, Taiwan is looking for
Merchandising and Buying Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Merchandising and Buying Manager is one of the key members in the merchandising team who will support the head of hub of GCN Merchandising to deliver the merchandising strategy and achieve the budget by formulating, conducting and implementing various kinds of analysis and planning (e.g... merchandising plan, buying plan, sell-through, delivery, replenishment, and stock clearance plan). This role will also work closely with the online & offline sales team and marketing team to achieve the sales growth with targeted profitability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive product mix planning, merchandise selection, pricing, buying plan and assortment plan
• Initaite the regular and ad hoc promotional activities to increase sales growth
• Lead buyer/assistant buyer to formulate OTB, assortment plan and allocation plan according to the budget and maintain a smooth flow of merchandise delivery
• Manage monthly and seasonal buy for regions / stores with effective assortment and pricing strategy
• Prepare various sales, product and inventory performance reports
• Monitor the sell through, stock level, SKU holding and their efficiency, merchandise distribution and replenishment on a timely basis so as to ensure the right stock in right quantity at right place at right time for sales growth and Sloggi brand building
• Work closely with sales and marketing team in development and execution of assortment for buying plans to maximize the sales growth and proper Sloggi brand image
• Quick response to market so as to optimize sales performance
• Keep track the market trends and suitable new products, identify market opportunities, benchmark against competitors, and make necessary recommendations
• Support other ad hoc project as assigned
Your ideal profile:
• Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
• Demonstrated BUSINESS acumen
• Adapt easily to DIVERSE audiences and environments
• RESILIENCE in the face of adversity and stress
• Sort thru COMPLEXITY and present in strategic and conclusive way
• Able to PRIORITIZE and work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment.
• Capable of MULTI-TASKING, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently.
• Demonstrate ability to INFLUENCE decisions through experience and analysis
• Effectively plan workload and PRIORITIZE tasks and achieve deadline.
• At least 6 years hands-on retail buying experience in underwear, lifestyle, fast-fashion, sportswear
• Strong understanding of the retail market in the respective country
• Strong fashion sense, analytical skills, business acumen and numerical sense
• Knowledge of online retail is advantage
You will never walk alone
As a family owned business with more than 135 years of experience, Triumph embraces diversity throughout our global organization. Currently, our offices are present in over 40 countries across Europe and Asia having many international teams collaborate together every day. Guiding our corporate behaviors are respect and value for our employees, but also Collaboration as one of our key Corporate Competencies, being a core part of our every day working environment.
Make a Difference, together
The future belongs to our children. At Triumph, we want to be proud of our commitment to building a sustainable society and protecting the environment, and we work everyday to ensure our products are manufactured in an sustainable way. This is our vision: We want to be a company that is characterized by responsible leadership and consideration for future generations and that cares for the legacy that we leave behind to our children.
Putting People at the center
At Triumph we are committed to our employees, they represent the foundation for our success. This means that as a company, we are driven to offer great career opportunities in a dynamic fast-paced organization. Our HR function across the globe strives to support our employees in their development, through our Triumph Learning Academy
We continuously strive to recruit new talent, offering them one of the textile industry’s most international working environments, excellent conditions and great development opportunities in a company still owned and managed by the founding families. Our headquarters employs people from more than 30 nationalities and as a European company, we are present in many key markets in Europe, like Germany, Italy, France and growing in Eastern Europe. We are proud to have become one of the leading players in Asia very early on, in countries like Japan, China and Singapore, as well as being an employer that people aspire to work for. As a company serving women, we fundamentally believe in gender equality and diversity. Women make up more than 50% of our company’s workforce. In the last years, we have had a specific and successful drive to increase the number of women in management.
Triumph is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your CV in English by clicking on Apply
New Taipei City Taiwan
Jobs in New Taipei City Taiwan
Merchandising and Buying Manager New Taipei City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.