Traut Personnel Cape Town South Africa
3 weeks ago
The employer is open to receiving applications from candidates who live outside of Cape Town, as long as they are willing to relocate. The work will happen at Cape Town, Western Cape. You can negotiate your salary with the employer based on the industry trends and market rates for similar positions. Traut Personnel is hiring for full time roles, which can provide you with a chance to work in a flexible and dynamic environment. 2023-02-11 was the day when the Retail Buyer (Accessories) position was made available, and it will be inaccessible after 2023-05-12. To be eligible for this job, you need to have at least 48 months of experience working in the same field.
Location: capetown Level: Middle Salary: Negotiable Posted: February 11, 2023 Ref: #5874
A good opportunity for an experienced, relatively junior Accessories (Mens and Kids) Buyer to join this importer/supplier of Accessories to the Key Fashion chains.
To avoid being scammed, it's crucial to remember some vital... factors when applying for jobs online. If an employer asks for your personal information before you have been hired, it may be a red flag. To verify that the job posting is authentic and the position is available, it's best to contact the company directly. Be aware of any job postings that seem too good to be true or make unrealistic promises, and avoid them if possible. Before applying for any job, research the company's executive leadership and board of directors to ensure that they promote ethical and responsible business practices. Keep an eye out for job postings that seem too good to be true, as they may be scams or fraudulent opportunities. Ensure your personal information is safe by only providing it to legitimate employers you trust. Legitimate employers will usually arrange for in-person or phone interviews rather than email or text. Avoid job postings that ask you to purchase expensive equipment or supplies before starting work.
• Sourcing and development of products.
• Ongoing sourcing is expected to ensure a good, reliable, innovative supply base meeting the necessary criteria for the business and for your customer base.
• Develop comprehensive ranges to appeal to your customer base, taking the critical path into account.
• Be ready with tasteful, appealing, innovative, relevant product at range presentation times.
• There should be ongoing product development & innovation.
• You need to be mindful of the buying calendar and work in advance in order to have ranges ready to present to the customers on time. Ongoing sample development and range building is necessary to ensure the correctly executed product is developed.
• At all times be mindful of costssaving and avoid unnecessary parcel costs, surplus, proliferated samples or poorly executed samples.
• Good negotiating skills are necessary. It is important to be aware of the customers cost expectations where possible and at the same time to be fair and reasonable with suppliers.
• Attention to detail is critical, you must be responsible for ensuring all necessary trims are arranged on time for your orders.
• A detailed knowledge and understanding of the product construction and composition is required.
Qualifications: Relevant tertiary qualification.
Experience: Only 2 – 4 years experience in Retail Buying or Merchandising for an Accessories supplier required.
• Sufficient experience and knowledge to build seasonal ranges to existing and new customers
• Experience in placing orders with suppliers.
• Oversee Buyers Assistant.
• Good knowledge of socks, mens and kids products (hats, scarves, socks and gloves).
• Fully computer literate. Position located in Cape Town. Send your CV to Gabi Traut at [email protected] or call her on 083 274 5193. Go to our website
Use the job posting to evaluate if the job aligns with your personal and professional values and ethics. We encourage you to carefully evaluate if this job posting is a good fit for you before applying. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly evaluated this job posting and feel that they can meet the expectations to apply. When recruiters review job applications, they are looking for candidates who demonstrate a commitment to excellence and attention to detail. Moreover, there are other job vacancies on envy- that might align better with your career aspirations
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.