Cisco Minato City Tokyo Japan
2 weeks ago
What You’ll Do
The Technical Sales Engineering Internship Program targets University students who are rising juniors and seniors. This program provides you with meaningful work that directly impacts your assigned team. Along with sales engineering team experience, you have the chance to work within your intern groups to research, present solutions, and make recommendations related to customer challenges. During this summer intern program, you will gain exposure to Cisco technology, sales, and the opportunity to network. You will also learn from top engineering leaders within the organization.
• Work with Sales Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues
• Research customer challenges alongside your team
• Participate in stretch projects in a team and individually
• Learn about potential career paths beyond your internship
Who You'll Work With
At Cisco, we are dedicated to... attracting, developing, and retaining top early university talent to shape our future, and we want you! You will learn and gain sales experience to grow during your Sales internship. You will also work with leaders to make an impact on the business while getting exposure to our executives and sales organization. Do you want to become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path? Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Who You Are
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You have a real passion for technology
• You are a creative thinker and problem solver
• Strong skills: Researching, influencing, organization, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
• Proven leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a collaborative environment - all with a positive attitude
• Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in Japanese and must be able to legally live and work in Japan without visa support or sponsorship. (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program.)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Minato City Tokyo Japan
Jobs in Minato City Tokyo Japan
SEA Internship Program - Japan - Technical Sales Engineer Minato City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.