BRP Kottingbrunn Austria
4 weeks ago
CYBER-SECURITY SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F/D)
BRP-Rotax sets the world's most exciting powersports vehicles in motion. As part of BRP, with around 20,000 employees worldwide, we are driven by technological progress and sustainable mobility. The heart in Team Kottingbrunn beats for the development of a new generation: e-drives. And what is your heart beating for?
Your new adventure
• Implementation of modules to protect our vehicles against cyber attacks
• Development and integration of software modules within development processes (ASpice, ISO26262)
• Creation of component requirements
• Embedded software development in C/C++
Your experiences and skills
• Completed technical education in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, or comparable fields
• Several years of professional experience
• Very good programming skills in Python, C/C++ or equivalent
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR and real-time operating systems
• Experience with cryptographic procedures or ISO/SAE...
Cyber-Security Software Engineer (m/f/d) Kottingbrunn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.